FE4 THREAD

Fia

so tell me why 2-2 is the best part of the game

outside of that fucking ending, that is

honestly prefer everything that isn't the main story in part 2

[spoiler=I guess I should tag this (CS2) ]

like it was really cool rounding up Class 7 and the separated party + adults in Part 1 was interesting but now I'd trade most of my party to go see more interesting things other people are definitely doing

Intermission and the leadup was really good too, now it's just kinda meandering around. It's not terribly long and SC had some pacing issues too, it's just weird to feel like the second half is slacking rather than the first half.

Angie's carried 2-2 but lmao Vulcan got wrote off so hard. Like hey we had Patrick Seitz record some lines for the MYSTERY MAN(lol) Olivert is with over the phone but Vulcan's suddenly voiceless. Poor guy.

Edited by PKLucas531

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly prefer everything that isn't the main story in part 2

[spoiler=I guess I should tag this (CS2) ]

like it was really cool rounding up Class 7 and the separated party + adults in Part 1 was interesting but now I'd trade most of my party to go see more interesting things other people are definitely doing

Intermission and the leadup was really good too, now it's just kinda meandering around. It's not terribly long and SC had some pacing issues too, it's just weird to feel like the second half is slacking rather than the first half.

Angie's carried 2-2 but lmao Vulcan got wrote off so hard. Like hey we had Patrick Seitz record some lines for the MYSTERY MAN(lol) Olivert is with over the phone but Vulcan's suddenly voiceless. Poor guy.

ouch

yeah, this is why i prefer act 1 to 2 overall, although even then i have my fair share of problems with it

i like 2-2 because:

1. class vii have a legitimate reason to liberate roer, and they do it without the help of the imperial army. they actually feel like a third faction in this one part, and not just a special force allied with the imperial army

2. angelica and everything that happened around her

3. the development alisa and irina get

but yeah, vulcan got absolutely blasted by the writers. and how rean acts afterwards...

when i heard the mystery man's voice i literally said, "it's about fucking time." man deserves a voice

she's like if Olivier in TitS was exclusively a lesbian

also cool because she ends up falling for George anyways but it's not like thrown at your face it's just reasonable

one of the more fun takes on an archetype in the cast imo

helps that she has more development than a lot of the cast so far but maybe her arc wrapped up faster

Edited by PKLucas531

as the country itself melts, so do its regulations, and isps revert to absolutely shit services with terrible uptime and speed

this actually makes me worry about my capability to download ps4 games...

Also fuck you, Comcast. Hurry up and give me my internet. I want to play League and Terraria with my friends.

I mean I'll finish Zero in the meanwhile but still.

I'm sad I recognize a certain character based on their weapon since I played Sen II before Zero. :<

your own fault

http://www.heroesoflegend.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=308

so apparently the zero translation is actually just going to be a new nightwolve incident

Edited by TheEnd