FE4 THREAD

Fia

the intro to euphonium s2's op is just too good

this might be the best implementation of a recap segment i've seen

s1's op was better in general tho

all according to plan?

i wouldn't say all... shirley is still resisting to play the game, despite her favorite npc from tocs being playable in it Edited by TheEnd

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

japanese sen 3 will be released in eight months, so no

get to it already

<_< 8? is it sure to be September?

MAYBE but I am going to really flee soon because I am exhausted today but maybe this weekend.

also not resisting than uhhhhhhhh... being picky about graphics

<_< 8? is it sure to be September?

MAYBE but I am going to really flee soon because I am exhausted today but maybe this weekend.

also not resisting than uhhhhhhhh... being picky about graphics

all other games in the series were so

no pickiness

I liked the old Kiseki graphics BETTER... lol. Sen I and II look like garbage compared to the old games. Sen III looks good so far, though.

yes, and those two leaders supposedly killed each other in a final duel

[spoiler=Zero/Sen] Isn't at least Zephyr'S leader suspected to be alive via whatever resurrection Osborne used?

lolno ps3 > psp yo

all other games in the series were so

no pickiness

but newer graphics

now it's time for me to flee to bed. Work is tiring and depressing even if all I do is face the computer.

Edited by Espeon

my man

it definitely borrowed more design philosophy from Drakengard/Nier, it's just an actual competent action game instead of an okay hack n slash

It was basically a love letter considering I've played the other ones but I can see how it would be underwhelming if you were just coming for Platinum

Mm-hmm. I loved the segments where the camera would pan to B2's side or above her. Really clever, I thought.

@Shirley: Name needs to be changed too.

Edited by Blusis

Mm-hmm. I loved the segments where the camera would pan to B2's side or above her. Really clever, I thought.

Oh man you have no idea how happy I was to see those. Some of the best moments in the original NieR. They even had a semi-horror segment where you were in a grayscale mansion and could only walk.

Weird to say but I hope them having Platinum and a budget doesn't take away any creativity, because the series really shines(a kind of dull shine) from poverty in a way.

I liked the old Kiseki graphics BETTER... lol. Sen I and II look like garbage compared to the old games. Sen III looks good so far, though.

[spoiler=Zero/Sen] Isn't at least Zephyr'S leader suspected to be alive via whatever resurrection Osborne used?

i have no idea

didn't someone (dusk?) mention his subordinates had that plan?

but newer graphics

now it's time for me to flee to bed. Work is tiring and depressing even if all I do is face the computer.

stop right there

you need to flee into kiseki

I reaaaaaalllly miss that quartz in the 3rd that had all the effects of Eagle Eye, Information, Luck, etc. all in one quartz.

spoiled

Oh man you have no idea how happy I was to see those. Some of the best moments in the original NieR. They even had a semi-horror segment where you were in a grayscale mansion and could only walk.

Weird to say but I hope them having Platinum and a budget doesn't take away any creativity, because the series really shines(a kind of dull shine) from poverty in a way.

Oh wow, that mandatory walking section sounds amazing.

Yeah, same. I'm not the biggest fan of hack-and-slashes or fast-paced action games, but I can appreciate what Platinum do. I certainly see why they're highly praised. I think the only game by them I've thoroughly enjoyed was Vanquish.

[spoiler=cs2 finale spoilers for te and neal]Yeah, when Claire and Sharon save Class VII from Xeno and Leo, Xeno says to Fie that the remaining members of Zephyr are looking for the boss and bringing him back. When the party enter the Third Stratum, Fie again confirms she saw Rutger Claussell die with her own two eyes. So the implication of resurrection is there.

It wouldn't surprise me that this exchange plus Osborne revealing he's alive has brought the possibility of resurrection into Rean's mind. It might be possible that Rean is with Osborne secretly to find out how Osborne (and Rutger) came back to life, so that he can bring Crow back to life. But I hope not, since it'll undermine his death.

Edited by Blusis

it did take a few het bombs lately though

shuuichi basically didn't exist this season (just like sapphire and hazuki) and then they try to force that lol

lol Kieran really changed his name to that.

I'll join the hype avis

i like her hat Edited by Tonfaton