• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think those stoned siblings get better in the SNES version...

They do. At the very very end, tho.

But hey. If Yang, that blew a room with himself inside, and Cid, THAT BLEW HIMSELF were alive, being turned into stone is easygoing.

Hey Etel did you manage to arena abuse fragile speedsters like Fee and Machuya? I swear they can never dodge anything.

Fee gets okay at dodging after a while, at least when meeting units at her level. She will never be very arena capable though. Use boss abuse. Gets speed and luck in almost every level so that's a plus. Machya.. haven't abused her yet. I'm at home (parents house) so haven't got my laptop with the blume file.

I notice that some people get worse at the arena after a few battles, even though they get good levels (Fee was ok at first but now she never wins). Luckily Fee was good enough to dodge every attack from the boss when she lost arena capability.

I notice that some people get worse at the arena after a few battles, even though they get good levels (Fee was ok at first but now she never wins). Luckily Fee was good enough to dodge every attack from the boss when she lost arena capability.

Well, fatigue does reduce hit and avoid after all...

Fee gets okay at dodging after a while, at least when meeting units at her level. She will never be very arena capable though. Use boss abuse. Gets speed and luck in almost every level so that's a plus. Machya.. haven't abused her yet. I'm at home (parents house) so haven't got my laptop with the blume file.

I see. I had an easy time with Arthur and Brighton due to Wrath, but Dalsin wasn't too bad either and I don't think I'll have too much trouble with Fin and Shiva considering they aren't fatigued like my Manster MVPs mentionned earlier.

I'll try Gomez for Fee and Mach then. Hopefully, Asvel, Leaf and the thieves are going to be easier to abuse...

Well, fatigue does reduce hit and avoid after all...

She didn't have fatigue when she started losing every single match. Fatigue barely affects arena fights if my impression is correct.

I see. I had an easy time with Arthur and Brighton due to Wrath, but Dalsin wasn't too bad either and I don't think I'll have too much trouble with Fin and Shiva considering they aren't fatigued like my Manster MVPs mentionned earlier.

I'll try Gomez for Fee and Mach then. Hopefully, Asvel, Leaf and the thieves are going to be easier to abuse...

Don't worry too much about fatigue - those who usually win in the arena still win a lot and those who don't don't really matter. Sounds like a good plan. I know Lifis can abuse and LAra is bad, otherwise I haven't got a clue.

SPD ring on Marty in C12 seems good. Too bad Hand Axes can't be stolen atm...

In chapter 12 already.. You abuseless person you

She didn't have fatigue when she started losing every single match. Fatigue barely affects arena fights if my impression is correct.

=o

*Is still in Ch. 2x*

*Goes back to slowly translating Tordo's pairing guide*

Don't worry too much about fatigue - those who usually win in the arena still win a lot and those who don't don't really matter. Sounds like a good plan. I know Lifis can abuse and LAra is bad, otherwise I haven't got a clue.

Perhaps they give you opponents while taking fatigue into account, meaning lowered AS and such.

Lara for boss abuse gogogo. Chapter 10's Largo is going to be perfect for her.

Nanostray 2 is awesome.

Contra 4 is awesome.

Dragon Quest 8 is awesome.

Fire Emblem Thracia 776 is awesome.

Final Fantasy 5 is awesome.

FESD H5 is awesome.

I guess so.

Also, is it me, or NoName is been through fire and flames nowadays?

Fixed for accuracy.

I'm guessing you mean the Desktop and Est threads.

EST THREAD? That's a new one.

Also, Gilg's best fight is the second one.

I should try playing a Dragon Quest someday.

Considering that I can't emulate PS2... which ones would you recommend, Srs?

Any of the SNES ones really. 8 If you can ever play it. I hear 7 is long and has some many class. Easy to emulate (PS) so it might be worth checking out.

Oh man, I should try to raise up Matthis! Hmm, should it be Fire Emblem 3 him or DS him? I wonder how much hair I'll lose!

DS Matthis is superior in every way to 3 Matthis, except if you're playing on, like, H5.