Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Laura's strength is the highest what are you going on about Kieran

laura's third best at doing it

i'm not really sure who wins the silver and gold here, but sara and millium are both better than laura because of the ranks on their s-crafts; laura's final one is SSS+, while sara and millium's s-crafts are both S4. now i'm not sure about sara, but i'm almost certain millium also has higher strength than laura, so by default, millium is doing more damage. sara's standard attacks are weaker, yes, but her s-craft having a higher rank means it does more damage--crucial for the tauros + domination set-up

the only thing millium lacks is a craft that buffs her strength. but you get a recipe later on that gives you +50% strength, so it's not all that bad. sara's buff craft increases her strength and speed by both 50%, and gives her insight

so basically: if you don't have a dedicated buffer on your team (jusis, for example), sara's the better choice. if you do, millium is better

edit: that nice, broken spoiler

Edited by Blusis

laura's third best at doing it

i'm not really sure who wins the silver and gold here, but sara and millium are both better than laura because of the ranks on their s-crafts; laura's final one is SSS+, while sara and millium's s-crafts are both S4. now i'm not sure about sara, but i'm almost certain millium also has higher strength than laura, so by default, millium is doing more damage. sara's standard attacks are weaker, yes, but her s-craft having a higher rank means it does more damage--crucial for the tauros + domination set-up

the only thing millium lacks is a craft that buffs her strength. but you get a recipe later on that gives you +50% strength, so it's not all that bad. sara's buff craft increases her strength and speed by both 50%, and gives her insight

so basically: if you don't have a dedicated buffer on your team (jusis, for example), sara's the better choice. if you do, millium is better

edit: that nice, broken spoiler

>millium

maybe because I was very selective on who I was using and an faq said that about Laura so

a good part of playing games on release is the fact i'm forced to not check faqs at all

also

>millium

jusis doesn't approve

well that's true too which will happen with sen iii for me lolololol and also be lost as fuck for me

what fuck that shipping never never never never never never never never never never never never nevernevernevernevernevernevernever