FE4 THREAD

Fia

Oh, tbf her English voice isn't too great either.

so who knows, maybe the fact she's a melee archer won't bother you

The only melee archers I can stand are FE10 Shinon and Natalia.
I just remember when she pretty much solo'd the trio in Abyss (Arietta, Legretta and Largo).
Best archer girl!

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Kloe said:

stay strong man, sask; nothing wrong with seeking/getting help. is it what happened or all the stuff happening is unrelated?
still, at least remember we all care :c

also didn't get to finish fc yet but should be able to today.

Thank you, I know, I was told the same, especially from the woman psychologist in the army. It is not just related to my ex if that is what you mean, but she is also a bother it seems, especially because she still sends me messages asking me how I am and stuff.

3 hours ago, Magillanica Lou Mayvin said:

@ Sask 
Hopefully the psychologists will help you.

(In my case I had rather negative experiences with psycholgists in my past but I hope of course it won't be the same for you.)

I hope so too, thanks...

2 hours ago, TheEnd said:

get better, saskman

I will, I don't have another choice anyway...

1 hour ago, Magillanica Lou Mayvin said:

... But you themed her too.

Tits's tits are the best.

yes, i also admit i have some bad tastes
lol pedo /shot (i don't like adult Tiki fyi so don't mind me)

42 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Thank you, I know, I was told the same, especially from the woman psychologist in the army. It is not just related to my ex if that is what you mean, but she is also a bother it seems, especially because she still sends me messages asking me how I am and stuff.

yeah that's who i meant. still, i know it's difficult but we must stay strong in times of difficulties! let them help you... unless they're incompetent then you go request a better psychologist <_<

3 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

isn't alisa an arts caster + that one super duper broken craft

i played normal, didn't care much for arts or her cp recoverer

2 hours ago, James Bond said:

that's kinda fucked up

yakuza 4 done
i should probably try fixing my sub pc before starting firis, or i'll never get to it at this rate

4 hours ago, Kloe said:

i swear i responded

i did start using it and then somewhere along the lines, everything went horribly wrong. maybe when he started calling those fucking drones shit

use more earth wall

19 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

use more earth wall

wait you guys said earth wall... i've been using earth guard :V i don't have the wall on anyone fuck. i should just redo every fight ;_;

also vincent isn't responding to me properly 

3 minutes ago, Kloe said:

wait you guys said earth wall... i've been using earth guard :V i don't have the wall on anyone fuck. i should just redo every fight ;_;

also vincent isn't responding to me properly

when i first played tits, i ended up going all the way back just to set up earth wall for everyone

but then again, i also didn't realize i could use s-breaks

Edited by TheEnd

2 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

when i first played tits, i ended up going all the way back just to set up earth wall for everyone

but then again, i also didn't realize i could use s-breaks

>first 
what is this but i'd have to since i'm in the middle of the battle anyway
and i'm trying to save the s-breaks for like when he's nearly dead or after that stupid crazy strong s-break

can i just skip directly to sc now

Edited by Kloe

2 minutes ago, Kloe said:

>first 
what is this but i'd have to since i'm in the middle of the battle anyway
and i'm trying to save the s-breaks for like when he's nearly dead or after that stupid crazy strong s-break

can i just skip directly to sc now

i played fc three times, why
why save s-breaks against an enemy who occasionally one-shots your guys

no, you very much can't, you need to see the stinger
"but-"
you need to, sc stars immediately after it

55 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

i played fc three times, why
why save s-breaks against an enemy who occasionally one-shots your guys

no, you very much can't, you need to see the stinger
"but-"
you need to, sc stars immediately after it

...oh.
well.... what about when i need it to finish him off? i suppose i could. but now i'm struggling against richard again. what did you do lolol

oh fineeeeee

3 minutes ago, Ein said:
I need all of these

me
we'll take te along for translation purposes

8 hours ago, Kloe said:

yeah that's who i meant. still, i know it's difficult but we must stay strong in times of difficulties! let them help you... unless they're incompetent then you go request a better psychologist <_<

I suppose, all I want to see now is how things will be when I go back there. If nothing changes then I suppose, I will be leaving there even temporarily.

7 hours ago, TheEnd said:

that's kinda fucked up

I know, and she is not even aware that I have this problem...

9 hours ago, Kloe said:

yes, i also admit i have some bad tastes

Who doesn't have them?
In Alisa's case I would disagree anyways.

Oneturning Ashera in EM isn't hard. I know now the right strategy to beat her without too much effort thanks to EM boosts. However a well trained Sanaki makes things easier... but I highly doubt that you trained her in a speedrun because she costs way too much time.
However in NM / HM it took me more than 100 attempts. It doesn't only require the rescue stave but also a stat manipulated Sigrun which will cost lots of time to get it.

As for me if I ever should be down again, I'd not take psychological help. My parents sent me to one when I felt normal. My parents should rather take help when they made this decision. The therapy made me become how I am now: a weirdo. Became more and more introverted and I lost all my self-confidence I had before. Instead it caused me anxiety. A decision I'll never forgive my parents.
That's the reason why I'm a bit sceptical, if someone is looking for help at a psychologist. A success isn't guaranteed. I prefer to rethink about myself and try to change my behavior. But I think I'm just a special case.
I don't want to take any hopes from you. I just hope for you everything will turn out well for you!

it's ok, your concern is understandable. I was told similar things too. The psychologist in the army said I could be seeing her but that would make me even more anxious...