• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe what you wanna believe kid.

<_< Two examples: First of all, in the time warp Fia said "Yeah, I'm actually a boy in RL. I just look like womanly in appearance. But if it makes you people feel better if I'm a girl, than you can keep thinking of me that way. Second, some guy said "Wait, Fia is a man?!" Fia: "Yes."

What did I do...? :huh:

Uh, well, you can't detect sarcasm/jokes for BEANS.It gets quite annoying for a while, but no biggie.

I'd say "yay, less competition," but you're already taken by Sara.

Whose gender I'm yet to confirm.

Shiiit,

I'd say "yay, less competition," but you're already taken by Sara.

Whose gender I'm yet to confirm.

Ah, forgot. I'm pretty sure she's a girl: Her name is Nora, if memory serves.

And where, I ask you where, did you get the idea I was taken by her?

Uh, well, you can't detect sarcasm/jokes for BEANS.It gets quite annoying for a while, but no biggie.

I don't like beans, so if that was what I'd get if I could, than I would fake not being able to do it anyway. >_>

What keeps me from telling you guys that my name is Anne?

The entire thread agrees.

I don't like beans, so if that was what I'd get if I could, than I would fake not being able to do it anyway. >_>

... >_>

Lying is easy on the internet. Not saying she is, her gender doesn't make a difference.

He says that whenever a boy and a girl in the thread are either roleplaying together or teamed up in something. You teamed up with Sara against Dio or I so... do the math.

Figure of speech.

What keeps me from telling you guys that my name is Anne?

The entire thread agrees.

Alright...Roy...

Also I made an MSN account!

Saraisnot@live.com

My first name is Nora, so son't be surprised if it says that. ^^;

Lying is easy on the internet. Not saying she is, her gender doesn't make a difference.

He says that whenever a boy and a girl in the thread are either roleplaying together or teamed up in something. You teamed up with Sara against Dio or I so... do the math.

I sort of did both, but she roleplayed with NoName also, so why are you people assuming it's me?

Figure of speech.

I lol'd. Sirius, I'm not that stupid.

I sort of did both, but she roleplayed with NoName also, so why are you people assuming it's me?

TheEnd is really the only one that assumes... I guess some others do just to get some reaction >_>.

I lol'd. Sirius, I'm not that stupid.

It becomes quite difficult tell when YOU are joking after you take jokes seriously, take truth as a joke and create all this confusion.... bleh.

Edited by Sirius

Ninji claimed her, too.

But Lux x Sara seems more natural, given the SSB loops I've heard of.

TheEnd is really the only one that assumes... I guess some others do just to get some reaction >_>.

You think I'm not doing that to get a reaction?

It becomes quite difficult tell when YOU are joking after you take jokes seriously, take truth as a joke and create all this confusion.... bleh.

Well, at least no one else think so. ^^ And what, I barely even give them a reaction, just: >_>.

I never heard Fia say she was joking, but, to prevent all the confusion that is likely to ensue, I'll just assume for now that Fia is a girl.

Hohoho... That's contradicting your personal sprite of you two years ago, in your thread, that was lost in the time warp. Unless you've had a sex change since then.

An elaborate plan to hide my real gender, wasn't it~? ;)

Well, at least no one else think so. ^^ And what, I barely even give them a reaction, just: >_>.

I never heard Fia say she was joking, but, to prevent all the confusion that is likely to ensue, I'll just assume for now that Fia is a girl.

Meh.

There's no need to say "I'm joking" when it's fairly obvious. Every time Fia jokes, it's obvious.

The stuff I did were loops...?

No, he just calls it that. I call what you do in Brawl with Sara a nuisance. I'M TRYING TO PLAY DAMN IT NOT LOGGING IN TO BECOME A SPECTATOR QUICKLY!

Edited by Sirius

Ah, Hikarusa, it's a good thing you dropped in. I need to know, will you be ready to brawl tomorrow? We need to get this loser's bracket thing done.

Depends on whether or not I happen to fall asleep and sleep all day.