FE4 THREAD

Fia

Hey, they're not nearly as bad as Blacken.

That's like saying Lorenz isn't as bad as Est. If you suck, it doesn't matter if you are than absolute failure. You're still failure.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

God, those announcements spring up like it's no one's business.

No... Please tell me Der Kommisar is still banned...

Blindness is fun.

That's like saying Lorenz isn't as bad as Est. If you suck, it doesn't matter if you are than absolute failure. You're still failure.

Fire Emblem Gaiden Est makes Est not the complete failure you think she is. Then again, being a Pegasus Knight is a one way ticket to awesome in that game......

Fire Emblem Gaiden Est makes Est not the complete failure you think she is. Then again, being a Pegasus Knight is a one way ticket to awesome in that game......

Not really. Est still sucks.

My opinion on this: I don't care that they were unbanned. In fact, I actually enjoy reading some of their posts. But maybe that's because I'm an emotionless bastard.

Look at the bright side. Blacken is still banned.

Blacken was the best one of the three.

I'm not including Fox in the three, as he was far tamer.

Yes she does

How so? She's one of the few characters that can actually grow much in Defense. Also, anybody in this game can be easily trained, and it's harder to die.

Look at the bright side. Blacken is still banned.

I never got to see Blacken at work. Der Komissar on the other hand... *shudders* He doesn't listen. Actaully, he was only one of the two people I've ever extensively argued with, so my perspective is a bit obscured.

Oh yeah, going back to this. Lorenz still looks super awesome. That overrules any suck he has in stats!

It was just your imagination.

Alright.

I never got to see Blacken at work. Der Komissar on the other hand... *shudders* He doesn't listen. Actaully, he was only one of the two people I've ever extensively argued with, so my perspective is a bit obscured.

SUBHUMANS