• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed. It can always get worse though and this is such a case.

I'm sure you already used to it.

Ach, I definitely am not as good in Brawl as I am Melee. I did so many things I shouldn't have........ By the way, the other guy was my brother. Still, nowadays, my Brawl play seems very stiff and blocky. Then again, you can't play too aggressive in this game........

I doubt CF is though, don't you think you might be a bit hard on him?

Hm... I admitted I snapped for a pitiful reason. (But really, he has been kind of testing me lately.)

Hopefully he will learn that even though I have easygoing attitude, I still don't to be tested like that. I'm not kidding when I say I have horrible temper after all.

And...?

You loop with Sara, sir.

Ahhh, so what I did in brawl wasn't looping after all? Perfect. TheEnd, you have no reason to be suspicious anymore. :3

You think it will stop him? >_>

Hm... I admitted I snapped for a pitiful reason. (But really, he has been kind of testing me lately.)

Hopefully he will learn that even though I have easygoing attitude, I still don't to be tested like that. I'm not kidding when I say I have horrible temper after all.

I think I'll talk to you privately about this. But maybe tonight (for you).

I think us two should rest a bit before that.

Ach, I definitely am not as good in Brawl as I am Melee. I did so many things I shouldn't have........ By the way, the other guy was my brother. Still, nowadays, my Brawl play seems very stiff and blocky. Then again, you can't play too aggressive in this game........

You taught me that pummeling is my friend. I had a good time until that lag at the end. I cannot play under those conditions.

Lux, it's a joke. He just says that stuff to get a reaction.

I don't exactly see ">_>" as worth it, but whatever.

I think I'll talk to you privately about this. But maybe tonight (for you).

I think us two should rest a bit before that.

I don't think that possible, by the time I can get on my laptop I'm sure you already went for work. >_>;

Edited by Fia

I don't think that possible, by the time I can get on my laptop I'm usre you already went for work. >_>;

7:40 PM max, give or take a few minutes.

Otherwise the week end's fine too. Just for that I could wake up earlier.

Edited by Dio

You taught me that pummeling is my friend. I had a good time until that lag at the end. I cannot play under those conditions.

I'm just disturbed with myself on how many times I ran into a smash. Let alone that thunder stuff. Thunder usually = perfect opening for me. Maybe I should stick to Melee when I want to be hair rippingly difficult.

7:40 PM max, give or take a few minutes.

Otherwise the week end's fine too. Just for that I could wake up earlier.

8 PM here. ._.

If you say so.

I'm just disturbed with myself on how many times I ran into a smash. Let alone that thunder stuff. Thunder usually = perfect opening for me. Maybe I should stick to Melee when I want to be hair rippingly difficult.

The disadvantage is that you can't play online, but you're brother doesn't seem as good as you, so you'll probably have no trouble crushing him.

The disadvantage is that you can't play online, but you're brother doesn't seem as good as you, so you'll probably have no trouble crushing him.

Oh naturally. The most he usually can do in Brawl is throw insults, and get smug when he actually KO's me. He can actually win time to time, if luck is against me. (which is actually often, I trip a good lot) In Melee, he literally has to cheat to beat me when I'm going all out. In this case, all he does is get mad and tell me it's just a game (odd, since he's the one getting worked up). Playing multiplayer stuff with my brother can be a drag.

Oh naturally. The most he usually can do in Brawl is throw insults, and get smug when he actually KO's me. He can actually win time to time, if luck is against me. (which is actually often, I trip a good lot) In Melee, he literally has to cheat to beat me when I'm going all out. In this case, all he does is get mad and tell me it's just a game (odd, since he's the one getting worked up). Playing multiplayer stuff with my brother can be a drag.

You make me feel fortunate that my siblings actually get along when they play with me. I have a friend who has a little brother, and the little brother bawls his eyes out whenever he loses. Hope you two eventually get along.