FE4 THREAD

Fia

I like the fact that it takes so long to be killed. I always do well in stages like that. : D

I SAY YAY.

Of course you do because you're as light as a feather. I have Snake and I get killed because I hit the damn ceilings >_>.

I'm with Pride and Srs there.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Trolling Kainmaster is always fun.

Hmm, I would just do a quick thing of showing Hector's stats, and saying in poor grammar "o kainmaster is rite, hector suxs!!!!!!111!!!!!!11111 after all, averages dun exist and thos r hoirrblie stats!!!! am i rite????" (in this case, it's quite the contrary, since he's maxed everything but Resistance (which is 18), and Luck (14, but who cares?) Then again, him doing something like one-shoting Nergal or the Dragon would be nice, too. Hmmm.....

Spongelux Lutepants.

I hate that show. <_<

Why do you even leave it on? That's a criminal offense.

Oh really?

When playing free for alls, a camper is likely. You would be an example. That one time I played in that stage with you guys, holy crap did I get bored.

..... I just like watching others beat each other down. And then coming in and sweeping the dust under the rug. ^_^

Of course you do because you're as light as a feather. I have Snake and I get killed because I hit the damn ceilings >_>.

I'm with Pride and Srs there.

Pikachu or Pit?

That's your choice. :lol:

Hmm, I would just do a quick thing of showing Hector's stats, and saying in poor grammar "o kainmaster is rite, hector suxs!!!!!!111!!!!!!11111 after all, averages dun exist and thos r hoirrblie stats!!!! am i rite????" (in this case, it's quite the contrary, since he's maxed everything but Resistance (which is 18), and Luck (14, but who cares?) Then again, him doing something like one-shoting Nergal or the Dragon would be nice, too. Hmmm.....

Sure thing.

Man I remember his "sucky" Lugh who was actually somewhat good if not even blessed. With Fire affinity it's not like you need overkill magic, but speed is always there to help.

I hate that show. <_<

Oh really?

..... I just like watching others beat each other down. And then coming in and sweeping the dust under the rug. ^_^

Pikachu or Pit?

That's your choice. :lol:

I don't like it much either, TBH, but yeah...you're the camper.

Ya rly. At least Port Town gives quick match and it's much tougher to camp.

One Pikepancake coming right up.

Pick someone actually fun to watch, like Captain Falcon.

NO! I lost to Knife by a hair! Great...

EDIT: Does that mean I may have to face him? Again?

I beat him two times and he didn't beat me. His Luigi was quite difficult at first but I managed to kill him earlier on 2nd stock, tank the rest while doing some damage ( 70% IIRC ) and finish the job.

Then it was a Snake mirror that I lead from start to finish, throwing nades and fighting with brute manliness but especially launching mortars. I even got him with 2 mortars at the same time.

I won both times with a stock left. Both matches took in the neighborhood of 4-5 minutes.

I beat him two times and he didn't beat me. His Luigi was quite difficult at first but I managed to kill him earlier on 2nd stock, tank the rest while doing some damage ( 70% IIRC ) and finish the job.

Then it was a Snake mirror that I lead from start to finish, throwing nades and fighting with brute manliness but especially launching mortars. I even got him with 2 mortars at the same time.

I won both times with a stock left. Both matches took in the neighborhood of 4-5 minutes.

... Good thing I didn't face you instead. Good news is, I get another chance to face off against Knife. What happens if you win the losers bracket? :huh:

Honestly I have no clue. There's no looking back for me.

Hey... Doesn't this mean you've made it into the semi-finals? Oh well, I may have lost, but I'm a good sport. :lol: Good luck to you. ^^

Can't comment on what I have not seen so I go with what I have.

Listen to Sara, then, when she comes. She was the one who wasn't happy with me in the first place. :P