FE4 THREAD

Fia

Hey... Doesn't this mean you've made it into the semi-finals? Oh well, I may have lost, but I'm a good sport. :lol: Good luck to you. ^^

I guessed I avenged you. Sara's going to be a tough nut to crack but I think I can prevail. Perhaps we'll have both Dedede mainers of this thread in the final in a battle for the crown.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen to Sara, then, when she comes. She was the one who wasn't happy with me in the first place. :P

Meh, we'll see.

I guessed I avenged you. Sara's going to be a tough nut to crack but I think I can prevail. Perhaps we'll have both Dedede mainers of this thread in the final in a battle for the crown.

Assuming I beat Masu. He seems to play several fighting games so who knows... Least I'm a semifinalist >_>.

Technically I was happy if either of you won. If you won, you avenged me. If knife won, that would have told me I finally stood a chance against you.

Same thing here. If either of you win, I win. :lol: If you win, well, you avenged me so I want you to keep going. If Sara wins... Well, she's Sara. Enough said. ^^

Assuming I beat Masu. He seems to play several fighting games so who knows... Least I'm a semifinalist >_>.

Just give him a good whack.

Technically I was happy if either of you won. If you won, you avenged me. If knife won, that would have told me I finally stood a chance against you.

Same thing here. If either of you win, I win. :lol: If you win, well, you avenged me so I want you to keep going. If Sara wins... Well, she's Sara. Enough said. ^^

Lux x Sara is so confirmed.

I made it, now to make it a response to one of Kainmaster's videos. (judging he'd let it happen, the egotistical spoiled lad)

Link please.

Masked DDD hammer must happen in the next Brawl. Replace down B with missiles or flamethrower :)

Flamethrower for damage racking. Waddle Dees are fine projectiles.