• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

She looks good, actually. Granted a bit of smoothing out and added shading.

Full custom... I should try it out eventually, but I'll stick to bases for now ;_;

Thanks. : D Yeah, I was afraid of that. I'll do some touching up.

How long have you been spriting? I've been doing it for about... 2 months.

Thanks. : D Yeah, I was afraid of that. I'll do some touching up.

How long have you been spriting? I've been doing it for about... 2 months.

Actual time spent on spriting is around three weeks? I'm not so good, the most I can handle is custom hair or clothes. I use bases nearly all the time and I just edit faces.

I know, sparkly. :newyears:

Actual time spent on spriting is around three weeks? I'm not so good, the most I can handle is custom hair or clothes. I use bases nearly all the time and I just edit faces.

I know, sparkly. :newyears:

Considering I'm trying to become a part of SE, I knew I had to step it up.*grumblegrumblemathteachergrumblegrumble* I was also in a creative slump, so I figured, hey, why not try something new?

Don't worry, it isn't as hard as it looks. I followed a tutorial, and it made making it easy enough. It's just time-consuming. Believe me. O_o Although, I suppose it will take less time once I get better at it.

No~

Summer school. And its only 11:30 where I live.

Still kind of late. :blink:

Did your parents apply you for this, or did you?

I'm betting ten to one you live in California. If you're lucky, you live near the greatest place in that state: Lake Tahoe. Which also happens to be near Yosemite National Park. :awesome:

Considering I'm trying to become a part of SE, I knew I had to step it up.*grumblegrumblemathteachergrumblegrumble* I was also in a creative slump, so I figured, hey, why not try something new?

Don't worry, it isn't as hard as it looks. I followed a tutorial, and it made making it easy enough. It's just time-consuming. Believe me. O_o Although, I suppose it will take less time once I get better at it.

Ah, makes sense. Teachers are great in that kind of way :lol:

The best advice I'd ever received was to never try it towards the end of the day. You will not sleep.

1:29AM here Dx

Edited by Chalis

Ah, makes sense. Teachers are great in that kind of way :lol:

The best advice I'd ever received was to never try it towards the end of the day. You will not sleep.

1:29AM here Dx

Methinks you quoted the wrong post. XD

Mhm I live in southern CA, though. XD

And I applied myself. My brother is taking summer school so I might as well do it. :P

I knew it! I knew you had to live in CA! XD

Dedicated to doing well in school, even to the point of crippling your summer relaxation time. I admire that. :)

It's 2:30. I'm going to wake up at 1:00 p.m. again. I'm going to sleep.

'Night.

Mhm I live in southern CA, though. XD

And I applied myself. My brother is taking summer school so I might as well do it. :P

Summer school... Just thinking about school wants me to go back but I gotta wait and it sucks.

I want my schedule already!

Methinks you quoted the wrong post. XD

I knew it! I knew you had to live in CA! XD

Dedicated to doing well in school, even to the point of crippling your summer relaxation time. I admire that. :)

It's 2:30. I'm going to wake up at 1:00 p.m. again. I'm going to sleep.

'Night.

Uhm I would hardly say I'm dedicated! XD

I just can't stay home alone so I have to go to school. :P

Summer school... Just thinking about school wants me to go back but I gotta wait and it sucks.

I want my schedule already!

Ew my schedule sucks this year...

Uhm I would hardly say I'm dedicated! XD

I just can't stay home alone so I have to go to school. :P

I had to do that all up until last year. Then my parents decided I was responsible enough. XD

Actually it's the right one. Never try to start spriting at night, you really won't sleep. XD

OH NO! You're right! I've been trying to sleep for half an hour now and. IT. WON'T. WORK!!!

What do you suggest I do?!

Oh, and the reason I thought you quoted the wrong one was because you said teachers could be great in that way. I realize now what you're talking about. My math teacher always said "c'mon kids. You have to step it up." <_<