• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I think you probably won't. It's more difficult and you can struggle even with broken units.

Yup... just keep using the same weapon to land a killing blow (and make sure it's a good one). With 50 kills, your character will be able to critical even if he/she doesn't have the skill. Good weapons for 50 kills would be...

Braves/Hero weapons, Sigurd's Silver Sword, Holsety.

I enjoy a challenge. I just don't like it when a game is literally unbeatable. Like that shooter game you showed me.

Levin's Elwind is at 47 kills!!! : D

Sigurd's Silver Sword is at 49 kills. I don't know whether to be happy or annoyed that it couldn't be just one more. <_<

Generally speaking I would be pleased if Ichival got 50 kills. It's at zero, for now. But since I've always been partial to bows, it's only a matter of time.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

I enjoy a challenge. I just don't like it when a game is literally unbeatable. Like that shooter game you showed me.

Levin's Elwind is at 47 kills!!! : D

Sigurd's Silver Sword is at 49 kills. I don't know whether to be happy or annoyed that it couldn't be just one more. <_<

Generally speaking I would be pleased if Ichival got 50 kills. It's at zero, for now. But since I've always been partial to bows, it's only a matter of time.

Don't worry, it's not unbeatable but keep it in mind: It can be difficult and there's some annoying instances in the game. You have to keep a few things in mind so you don't end up putting a lot of effort to get something that isn't much (example, Ninji and the Tordo Scroll)

Get it to 50 and then feed Holsety.

Be happy, it's 49 kills on chapter 4 and Sigurd will be using it in the next chapter. If Silver Sword will kill an enemy (and you have Tyrfing), feed the Silver Sword some skills.

Ichival does not need criticals at all. Faval will ALWAYS have Pursuit and it's VERY unlikely that he won't be able to kill if he doubles.

Brawl, anyone?

Don't worry, it's not unbeatable but keep it in mind: It can be difficult and there's some annoying instances in the game. You have to keep a few things in mind so you don't end up putting a lot of effort to get something that isn't much (example, Ninji and the Tordo Scroll)

Get it to 50 and then feed Holsety.

Be happy, it's 49 kills on chapter 4 and Sigurd will be using it in the next chapter. If Silver Sword will kill an enemy (and you have Tyrfing), feed the Silver Sword some skills.

Ichival does not need criticals at all. Faval will ALWAYS have Pursuit and it's VERY unlikely that he won't be able to kill if he doubles.

Poor Ninji. Is fate always against him?

When I get Holsety, that is.

Skills?

True. 30 MT is awesome.

If he survives that long.

Don't you dare.

lol2ndhighestattack

True. 30 MT is awesome.

40 MT.

But... Ugh... Fine.

No, really. You won't regret it.

Lux... you are screwed in chapter 5 if you kill Sylvia now.

It's not like you need her past Chapter 4. After getting the Defense Sword, that is when I off her. About getting to Byron in Chapter 5 to getting the Tyrfing sword, you can just give Sigurds the Leg Ring at the start of the chapter.

Hey... Is it possible for Levin to solo with Holsety? When I get it, that is.

Have him visit the second to the last castle after conquering it to get the Ultimate Spell.

Just remember that he can't be sleeped if his RES is greater than the bishop's MAG.

Also, sleeping characters can still dodge just fine in FE4, so don't worry about it. Just keep a Rest staff user nearby.

You mean, you're supposed not to?

Yes, it was.

Also not forgetting that the Rest staff can be used from a distence.

She is your scapegoat, your Salem witch. When you see your 3.5 thousand page beauty lying near the surface of the second page, you wonder how this could be? How could this happen to me? You find somebody to hang in anger, as is understandable in your situation.

But it is all of you that have killed her. With your hate, your neglect, and your inadequacy.

She is your scapegoat, your Salem witch. When you see your 3.5 thousand page beauty lying near the surface of the second page, you wonder how this could be? How could this happen to me? You find somebody to hang in anger, as is understandable in your situation.

But it is all of you that have killed her. With your hate, your neglect, and your inadequacy.

Rule #I'm too lazy to look at the first page: Fia is ALWAYS to blame.

She said so herself.