• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Spear Pillar is an awesome stage.

You guys need to be more lenient on stage choices in these casual matches where no tournament prizes or money matches are on the line.

How can you say that New Pork City sucks even in casual matches right after saying Spear Pillar is awesome?

A battle on Spear Pillar isn't a battle with your opponent; it's a battle with the God damn stage.

Once they are paired, they are paired. Even if their partner is dead. :mellow:

Fia, stop being so cruel and trying to trick him.

Fia, stop being so cruel and trying to trick him.

I'm being serious though.

@Chal: IIRC, it still count as 1 death. But I never use Valkyrie, so...

Well, at least I wouldn't lose Holsety from it

They're screwing with you. Sety is Fury's son, and is never available in the same part of the game that you have Fury, so he can't fall in love with her. FE4's inheritance system is not the most intuitive thing in the world: Fathers pass their weapons down to their sons, (and mothers to daughters etc) but their sons will only be able to use the weapon if they end up being a class that allows them to use the weapon, so it's a crapshoot if you don't use a guide or something to figure out the child in question's class beforehand. The answer I would guess you were looking for: Levin, given he survives and falls in love with Fury, will in fact be able to pass down Holsety to his Sage son Sety. And Sety will be epic.

Misc: since the game hasn't even been released to your market, I wouldn't worry about playing it on an emulator. It's not worth your guilt, and definitely worth your time.

What was your question about magic again?

Edited by Rehab

I'm being serious though.

@Chal: IIRC, it still count as 1 death. But I never use Valkyrie, so...

I think it counts as 1 loss. :/ Which is different from death.

Apparently, it's possible, to pair Fury and Claude within one chapter. It requires a whole 50 turns though, unless I'm using the jealousy system...

They're screwing with you. Sety is Fury's son, and is never available in the same part of the game that you have Fury, so he can't fall in love with her. FE4's inheritance system is not the most intuitive thing in the world: Fathers pass their weapons down to their sons, (and mothers to daughters etc) but their sons will only be able to use the weapon if they end up being a class that allows them to use the weapon, so it's a crapshoot if you don't use a guide or something to figure out the child in question's class beforehand. The answer I would guess you were looking for: Levin, given he survives and falls in love with Fury, will in fact be able to pass down Holsety to his Sage son Sety. And Sety will be epic.

Misc: since the game hasn't even been released to your market, I wouldn't worry about playing it on an emulator. It's not worth your guilt, and definitely worth your time.

What was your question about magic again?

I just found Signature material.

@Marthur: That's the spirit!

Which is why we refered Oedipus' myth, which he didn't get apparently. :<

Then you're delusional.

LOOK! NOISH AND SYLVIA!

looknoish.giflooksylvia-1.gif

Aww, they are so in love which each other...

Whooops...

whooops.gif

SORRY SYLVIA

... well Noish... I think you are better to look for a new wife no--

... wait, what.

awwwwdevotednoish.gif

;_;

Oh Noish... I'm so sorry.... ;______;

I think it counts as 1 loss. :/ Which is different from death.

Apparently, it's possible, to pair Fury and Claude within one chapter. It requires a whole 50 turns though, unless I'm using the jealousy system...

Ah. Then I recalled it wrong.

Do it then.

Edited by Fia

Huh. Could have sworn otherwise.

If they are NOT paired yet, killing their potential partner can be the answer.

But if they already paired....

Edited by Fia

LOOK! NOISH AND SYLVIA!

*pics of Noish X Sylvia*

Aww, they are so in love which each other...

Whooops...

*pic of Sylvia committing suicide*

SORRY SYLVIA

... well Noish... I think you are better to look for a new wife no--

... wait, what.

*pic (DEVOTION)Noish*

;_;

Oh Noish... I'm so sorry.... ;______;

There's always Alec, Noish.

At least he didn't accidentally make Claude x Tiltyu.

VALKYRIE!ARTHUR = ZOMBIES

I did Sylvia x Levin on my first pt. I survived. :/

*pat*

Indeed, Levin!Courple doesn't mean it's the end of the world or an unbeatable game.

Though still, it is a fact that Courple is the worst Holsety user.

I did Sylvia x Levin on my first pt. I survived. :/

Actually, no. You died multiple times.

*pat*

Indeed, Levin!Courple doesn't mean it's the end of the world or an unbeatable game.

Though still, it is a fact that Courple is the worst Holsety user.

I did finish the game without Holsety, after all.