• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

ZSNES

I'm not sure if I'll be much help since I don't know the menu for that emulator very well.

Ahh Zsnes. You mean the emulator that deleted my first playthrough, and is impossible to navigate 'round?

Team Fortress 2.

Errm... Never heard of it. :sweatdrop:

We were at 1-0 in my favor, correct?

Yup that sounds right. Let's do this.

And I'll leave this floating in the air while we're brawling...

NOTICE: DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO USE THE CHEAT FUNCTION ON SNES 9X V.1.51?

First use the codes on this site (it should considering that these codes work if you emulator does accept AR codes.) http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/file/564404/14784

For Example if you wanted to max sigurd's strength put 7e2d41** in the enter code box(the** means how much you want to set it to) so it would come out as 7e2d4199 and add then click add code and then it should work.

(Note: some of the names are different than your rom and some of the codes for characters are wrong. so you might have to do some trial and error if you want to use codes for your second generation characters.)

Edited by Jason W.

gloating is very unbecoming, Ninji

:o

He's not gloating. He's stating the fact. That was the score, and he won.

I don't think I was ever ahead of him. He was annoyed the day I won, and when I'm annoyed, I tend to do worse. Oh well, I'll just keep trying. ^^

First use the codes on this site (it should considering that these codes work if you emulator does accept AR codes.) http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/file/564404/14784

For Example if you wanted to max sigurd's strength put 7e2d41** in the enter code box(the** means how much you want to set it to) so it would come out as 7e2d4199 and add then click add code and then it should work.

(Note: some of the names are different than your rom and some of the codes for characters are wrong. so you might have to do some trial and error if you want to use codes for your second generation characters.)

I just want to change Levin's lover to Fury. DX

Put 7e2aac14 in the cheat code box it should work. and if you need to change fury's lover put 7e2a6408 if you needed to change fury's lover also.

Edited by Jason W.