FE4 THREAD

Fia

Ah wha... When... Marthur... How do you get through the chapters so fast?! I can't keep up!!! ;_; Why can I not keep up! ;_; The reasons might be because I constantly wake up late, and that I don't play as often...

Hi.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah wha... When... Marthur... How do you get through the chapters so fast?! I can't keep up!!! ;_; Why can I not keep up! ;_; The reasons might be because I constantly wake up late, and that I don't play as often...

Hi.

Ranked playthrough. I'm trying to finish the chapters as fast as I can. Which means constantly moving the lord to the nearer castle that can be captured.

No. k

:[

Going to sleep.

Ranked playthrough. I'm trying to finish the chapters as fast as I can. Which means constantly moving the lord to the nearer castle that can be captured.

:[

Going to sleep.

Doesn't FE4 have an impossible ranking system or something?

Bye. : O

Yeah, I just saw Knowing and...

wtf aliens?

One of my very favorite movies. I hope you liked it. : D

No. This is a biblical book. Those things are the Seraphim. The most fearsome angels of Heaven.

One of my very favorite movies. I hope you liked it. : D

I... had no idea what genre the directors were trying to make it fit in. Was it a thriller? Was it science fiction?

No. This is a biblical book. Those things are the Seraphim. The most fearsome angels of Heaven.

Angels... with spaceships.

I know it's obviously based on the bible but, seriously?

I... had no idea what genre the directors were trying to make it fit in. Was it a thriller? Was it science fiction?

Angels... with spaceships.

I know it's obviously based on the bible but, seriously?

I don't know, and I don't care. I think it's awesome, and that's what matters. By the way, what did you think of the movie?

What I noticed, is that the apocolypse fight right into that picture. You know that weird circly thing in the middle? It looked like it was ascending. So it's more like... A concept, rather than a reality.

Mmm... They did kind of stretch it a little. But I was impressed at how they creatively made references. I'm sure you recognize what that tree Caleb and (Amy?) were running to was?

Edited by Lux Aeterna

I don't know, and I don't care. I think it's awesome, and that's what matters. By the way, what did you think of the movie?

I liked it up until the ending. >_>;

What I noticed, is that the apocolypse fight right into that picture. You know that weird circly thing in the middle? It looked like it was ascending. So it's more like... A concept, rather than a reality.

Mmm... They did kind of stretch it a little. But I was impressed at how they creatively made references. I'm sure you recognize what that tree Caleb and (Amy?) were running to was?

I don't understand what you mean.

Of course. The area they were in was Eden, after all. Also, the equation behind Nicholas Cage when he's teaching are a subtle hint of the end of the movie.

I liked it up until the ending. >_>;

I don't understand what you mean.

Of course. The area they were in was Eden, after all. Also, the equation behind Nicholas Cage when he's teaching are a subtle hint of the end of the movie.

I didn't like that part either. I expected them to do something about it, but instead it just happened. And it was a little rushed. If the movie was a bit longer, they could have fleshed it out a bit. Other than that, the movie was great. I especially liked the scene where they visited Lucinda's house. It really gives the story a more dramatic tone. The movie deserves kudos because it picks up pretty quickly.

Well, I can't really explain more than that. *cries*

I was thinking the Tree of Life/Knowledge. But then again that is in Eden. You know, I didn't realize that until now! Now that I think about it, that is a fair hint. However hidden.

I didn't like that part either. I expected them to do something about it, but instead it just happened. And it was a little rushed. If the movie was a bit longer, they could have fleshed it out a bit. Other than that, the movie was great. I especially liked the scene where they visited Lucinda's house. It really gives the story a more dramatic tone. The movie deserves kudos because it picks up pretty quickly.

I agree completely, and no, this isn't my way of saying "tl;dr".

Well, I can't really explain more than that. *cries*

I was thinking the Tree of Life/Knowledge. But then again that is in Eden. You know, I didn't realize that until now! Now that I think about it, that is a fair hint. However hidden.

Awww.

Yup, yup.

I agree completely, and no, this isn't my way of saying "tl;dr".

It's more of your way of saying "great minds think alike," yes?

Also, irrelevant to above:

http://quizfarm.com/run.php/QuizRunner

I didn't know whether to be pleased, annoyed, or disturbed when I found out this:

You Scored as Micaiah

You are Micaiah - the Maiden of Dawn. You love your country and all people. You are kind, willful, and beautiful. You live in fear of having your secret discovered and can hear the goddess's voice.

>_>

Edited by Lux Aeterna

You Scored as Ike

Congratulations - you are the hero of Tellius. You are strong, you hate class differences and are completely nonjudgemental. You are very blunt and speak your mind. You like to eat a lot.

You Scored as Ike

Congratulations - you are the hero of Tellius. You are strong, you hate class differences and are completely nonjudgemental. You are very blunt and speak your mind. You like to eat a lot.

And then was Sothe and THEN ELINCIA LOLNO.

You Scored as Mist

You are the sister of Ike, Mist. You believe in kindness and balance. You are the epitome of peace, and you dislike fighting, preferring to heal allies instead. Even enemies deserve trust & forgiving.

lololol

You Scored as Mist

You are the sister of Ike, Mist. You believe in kindness and balance. You are the epitome of peace, and you dislike fighting, preferring to heal allies instead. Even enemies deserve trust & forgiving.

lololol

Go to CrashGordon94 and tell him the great news.

You Scored as Mist

lololol

That was my second highest percentage of who I was most like.

Hmm... I think I phrased that poorly... DX

That was my second highest percentage of who I was most like.

Hmm... I think I phrased that poorly... DX

Oh right, there are those runner-ups...

Mist 58%

Elincia 56%

Skrimir 47%

lol