FE4 THREAD

Fia

Wait a minute! You took it from under her bed, but won't she just take it back? O_o

Why is it, that every person I know, seems to have a mean step-mom?

She did, and grounded me. ;-;

I editted the story a bit, it should make more sense now.

Oh, wow.

That must have been tough to try to explain. ._.;

I tried. >< She didn't believe me.

Edited by Sara

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to go to my cousin's wedding Thrusday, and were staying over till Friday.

I can do Saturday or Sunday for sure, and if we're home early, maybe late Friday night. =D

Most excellent!

Don't forget to practice a bit.

I wouldn't know if it's as terrible as people make it out to be. But I do know I wouldn't care, as long as they're not horrible.

Fact of the matter is, I don't stand up for myself that much when it comes to authorities, so I'm so used to it that I don't get any trouble anymore.

I know if I had a step-parent that gave me shitty orders around I'd probably at least consult my other parent.

Guess who's your opponent in the semi finals :awesome:

Hmmm... Let me weigh out who I should root for.

Dio: "Want to get your a** whooped?" @ Me

Sara: ...

I think I'm going to root for Sara in this one. XD But I realize if Sara wins, then it's likely she'll win it all, since Sirius (if memory serves) has a hard time with her.

Apparently she wasn't out yet, she was in the closet changing. When she got out I was there with the router, "OH SHI-"

That got you into more trouble I bet. :facepalm: However, does that mean you're finally ungrounded?

I think I'm going to root for Sara in this one. XD But I realize if Sara wins, then it's likely she'll win it all, since Sirius (if memory serves) has a hard time with her.

You can say ass on the internet. You can even say FUCK! and you won't get any consequences whatsoever.

Expected. Oh well, it's only going to be the two of us there. I promise I'll be gentle with my hammer and my explosives.

You can say ass on the internet. You can even say FUCK! and you won't get any consequences whatsoever.

Expected. Oh well, it's only going to be the two of us there. I promise I'll be gentle with my hammer and my explosives.

I'm not a fan of colorful language. I avoid it unless necessary, or if I'm incredibly angry (and that occurence alone is very rare in the first place).

Go go.... Go go goooooo.... SARA!!! : D

I'm not a fan of colorful language. I avoid it unless necessary, or if I'm incredibly angry (and that occurence alone is very rare in the first place).

Go go.... Go go goooooo.... SARA!!! : D

As long as you don't spam it like a Blacken or a kid on Tourette's, it's fine. I do use them somewhat often ( and likely will use them for my video playthroughs soon ), but moderation is where it's at.

Lux wants loops.

Shut up.

Ah, one more thing. I suppose you're taking the "Don't expect much, and you won't be disappointed route?" Well, it's true you won't be let down, but you won't be pleased as often, either.

Nonetheless. I hope you do well. :)

Most excellent!

Don't forget to practice a bit.

I know if I had a step-parent that gave me shitty orders around I'd probably at least consult my other parent.

I will. ^^

My step dad does really listen to me when I complain about my step-mom being strict. It always ends in "she just wants to see the your grow into a responsible adult." He just doesn't want to lose her...

I think I'm going to root for Sara in this one. But I realize if Sara wins, then it's likely she'll win it all, since Sirius (if memory serves) has a hard time with her.

Yay thanks Lux! ^^

Falc is probably, imo, the best person I've fought here. >< It will highly depend on who wins the first round.

Also I g2g for now, will be on again in a little while!

Edited by Sara

Ah, one more thing. I suppose you're taking the "Don't expect much, and you won't be disappointed route?" Well, it's true you won't be let down, but you won't be pleased as often, either.

Nonetheless. I hope you do well. :)

No "route". I just play and expect what's likely <_<

Edited by Sirius

As long as you don't spam it like a Blacken or a kid on Tourette's, it's fine. I do use them somewhat often ( and likely will use them for my video playthroughs soon ), but moderation is where it's at.

Lux wants loops.

@Bold: XD

Considering swears are used appropriately when angry, and I'm not angry often (gotta stay cheerful, ya' know? ^_^), I wouldn't use them often anyway.

A funny thing was, I was very, very angry at someone, and I dropped an F-bomb, and the wind stopped, and it was like the whole world went silent the moment after I said it. XD

I said nothing of the sort. I'm just rooting for Sara. :awesome:

Yay thanks Lux! ^^

Falc is probably, imo, the best person I've fought here. >< It will highly depend on who wins the first round.

No problem. : D

And he was the first person I fought here. I was in for a huge surprise. >_>

I will. ^^

My step dad does really listen to me when I complain about my step-mom being strict. It always ends in "she just wants to see the your grow into a responsible adult." He just doesn't want to lose her...

Good Sara.

Of course, though I feel that's usually the actual parent's job to do it. If she gives you an order, perhaps you could consult your father to see if you should really do it.

My sincere thanks for someone I also consider a worthy opponent. And likely yes, since it gives a lot of stress to the one losing the first round. Let me recall my round vs. Knife:

Dedede vs. Luigi on FD: At first, he dominated me, and I found him really tough to grab or even hit. He did manage to kill me first, but I managed to take the upper hand in the second stock and won with a stock left. This surely put him at a disadvantage in his mind.

Second round was a Snake mirror on Smashville: While I fight Snakes about as often as I fight Luigis ( AKA not a lot of times ), I found him much easier since he was perhaps affected by his first loss and I had the momentum to win the round. I won with a stock left after an epic battle of jabs, tilts, mortars and other such explosives.

@Bold: XD

Considering swears are used appropriately when angry, and I'm not angry often (gotta stay cheerful, ya' know? ^_^), I wouldn't use them often anyway.

A funny thing was, I was very, very angry at someone, and I dropped an F-bomb, and the wind stopped, and it was like the whole world went silent the moment after I said it. XD

I said nothing of the sort. I'm just rooting for Sara. :awesome:

And he was the first person I fought here. I was in for a huge surprise. >_>

Not just Tourette's Guy. I've seen people with this and it's no laughing matter.

A few good fucks around ( no pun intended ) is always good.

Lux X Sara is an official couple on page 1.

Aye you came from a long way back. Now you can be quite annoying to kill, though you really do need some oomph to kill aside from Thunder.

Not just Tourette's Guy. I've seen people with this and it's no laughing matter.

A few good fucks around ( no pun intended ) is always good.

Lux X Sara is an official couple on page 1.

Aye you came from a long way back. Now you can be quite annoying to kill, though you really do need some oomph to kill aside from Thunder.

Touche.

I haven't been seen as the swearing type by any, as you well have figured out. :newyears:

I never endorsed it! DX

And it's thanks to you people. :) I actually did ok against Sara today, but then again, she's out of practice. Pikachu has many kill moves, and I think I've figured a good one out. You need to be in the 120% range, though.