• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeigan has excessive Res.

I'm talking about ME, not Jeigan, I have appox. 50 RES, and a 120% RES growth.

Unfortunately, my other stats are crap, but I've got some OP growths

Oh, well in that case use a Longsword. Mist and Lachesis are both mounted and Longswords are good at violating mounted units.

C6QJPRHW4QF6KFDP7XJNW24TNDI4YNF2.jpg

Edited by CrashGordon94

I'm talking about ME, not Jeigan, I have appox. 50 RES, and a 120% RES growth.

Unfortunately, my other stats are crap, but I've got some OP growth

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFT

XD

CENTER OF YOUR........................ NOSE

Edited by Smooth Criminal

I WILL PAIR AZEL WITH AZMURRE AND MONOBROWRIAN

Brian would never go with the likes of them. If he slept with Azmule it would only be as a bribe or a way to gain power.

I should stop, I really should be playing MOTHER right now.

This. Draw at the same time though.

Brian would never go with the likes of them. If he slept with Azmule it would only be as a bribe or a way to gain power.

I call BS, the only person that Azel gave a crap was Aideen, but she was a bitch and had a foursome with Jamka/Lex/Midir.

Monobrowrian would mistake him as a girl and rape him, and Azmule for some reason just reminds of Jabba the Hut, and would have him as his personal slave.

I call BS, the only person that Azel gave a crap was Aideen, but she was a bitch and had a foursome with Jamka/Lex/Midir.

Monobrowrian would mistake him as a girl and rape him, and Azmule for some reason just reminds of Jabba the Hut, and would have him as his personal slave.

I can admit Brian would mistake Azel as a girl. The time would soon come when he saw what Azel had down there though, and Azel would suffer a painfull death by axe before Brian would go to take loads of drugs in an attempt to forget.

Which means Brian strangles Azmule :o ! And, because Brian had already sneaked in a marriage contract, he takes over as king.

I can admit Brian would mistake Azel as a girl. The time would soon come when he saw what Azel had down there though, and Azel would suffer a painfull death by axe before Brian would go to take loads of drugs in an attempt to forget.

Which means Brian strangles Azmule :o ! And, because Brian had already sneaked in a marriage contract, he takes over as king.

We are goddamn geniuses

Monobrowrian then would drown in drugs, just to have Adanmarty invade his palace on a raid.

Then a coked Brian says his infamous line:

"YOU WANNA PLAY RUFF, OKAY! SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND"

We are goddamn geniuses

Monobrowrian then would drown in drugs, just to have Adanmarty invade his palace on a raid.

Then a coked Brian says his infamous line:

"YOU WANNA PLAY RUFF, OKAY! SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND"

Which means there would be an epic fight between the two greatest people alive!! :o

I guess Adanmarty would be able to take off one of Brian's arms due to Brian being rather drugged, but the king doesn't give up that easily.

Also Adanmarty is made of ardanmantium.

And Brian, being so dumped on drugs, would have a rather Rasputinic Death.

Levin could be obsoleted by a better Holsety user, he just isn't.

Any unit CAN, but not every unit IS.

For goodness sake man! Obseleted means being made entirely useless! Levin is less powerful than Sety/Arthur, but he still has his uses! Besides, the fact is, he caps speed at 30, and his skill is rather high as well, makes people only be able to be better Holsety users by effect, is to have higher skill. Which is unecessary, because at (this is drawn from memory) 146 hit, the chances of the enemy dodging are so slim, that it doesn't matter anyway.

For goodness sake man! Obseleted means being made entirely useless! Levin is less powerful than Sety/Arthur, but he still has his uses! Besides, the fact is, he caps speed at 30, and his skill is rather high as well, makes people only be able to be better Holsety users by effect, is to have higher skill. Which is unecessary, because at (this is drawn from memory) 146 hit, the chances of the enemy dodging are so slim, that it doesn't matter anyway.

You just responded to a really old post. <_>

THIS!

No, you know what's mad? You're constant denial of your love for Mist and Lachesis. Just come out and profess your undying love for the two of them. It's ok, Lachesis doesn't mind sharing her men. I've seen the fanart....