• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, random sarcastic remarks most of the time. I do remember a cocky friend of mine who believed he had a higher grade than me in history in an exam. When the teacher said the results out loud let's just say he was not pleased.

I'm guessing that means he scored really low. XD I often make snide remarks to my closer friends, but that action I just mentioned was one of my more clever moments. It's very fun to be sarcastic. :awesome:

Her knee is bending in one direction, while the lower leg and foot is facing approximately 90 degrees away from the knee's direction. O_o

and it doesn't even look attached to her pelvis. it's like it's just randomly floating within the cape.

:mellow:

i'm so sorry, did i just ruin the drawing for you????

:o

and it doesn't even look attached to her pelvis. it's like it's just randomly floating within the cape.

Actually, that part makes sense. If you look at her right hip (our perspective) you can see it's really jutting out; her pelvis is pushing towards the right, so naturally no pelvis shows.

Oh, and before I get there, is it easy to abuse Darna's boss?

Actually, that part makes sense. If you look at her right hip (our perspective) you can see it's really jutting out; her pelvis is pushing towards the right, so naturally no pelvis shows.

Ranged abuse (I have Patty gain exp with Wind Sword), and anyone not mounted on a horse.

8]

88888888888]

And ever~

>83

8D

=O

And ever~

>83

:wub:

Alas, I must depart. Fare thee well~ :wub:

Bye~

Pretty much yes.

skeleton.jpg

also, it's hard to do this with the sensor thing on laptops

Edited by Lachesis