• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Still better than a few other projectiles around IMO. Fireballs >_>

And that's why Mario and Luigi are not high tier.

In High Tier, however...

Eh I don't remember too much.

It was ether down air or forward air.

Since we're talking Brawl... I might as well mention that I'm trying to unlock an assload of stuff. Man, getting 250 trophies is a pain...

No, that isn't the point. There are many upsides to abusing, like... Super high levels, making later chapters easier to manage, and less need to distribute who fights!

Whore~

Also, FE4 is so easy that you don't need to abuse.

Whore~

Also, FE4 is so easy that you don't need to abuse.

But... Well, forget it... WUBS AREN'T WORTH IT!!! I have lackluster patience, abusing is boring... I'm only going to abuse two people (and one more, come chapter 9): Leaf, Patty, and Corple. The rest are... Irrelevant. They'll get experience.

Oh, and, at least Wario has a shitty vertical recovery and no projectiles.

I don't want to Brawl. I was only helping him out.

Ninji plays Wario?

Yessssssss

Mission Complete

Concerning Wario anti-airing Snake: Shield, wait for him to land. If the lag isn't shit, you have a solid response waiting for anything he does. Any whiffed move on his part will be laggy and you can jump out and bite/dair/clap if you position it right/whatever. If he lands and does nothing.. same thing, but don't fall for a grab "mixup." You can tilt your shield up if you want to be more sure Snake's big tree trunk legs won't poke through your shield. Juping out of shield is god, bite is god, uair is god. Of course "predicting" what he will land with by knowing what options he has when landing helps, but that comes natural.

Bike as projectile: I find throwing the wheels "down" to get them to bounce, and picking them up with nair while they bounce, creating a shitty/annpying little "wall," more effective than trying to catch a random bone throwing them right horizontally at them for pressure. If you are ever in the situation where your bike is down near the edge, and they are recovering,

:newyears:

Shitty vertical recovery? Not being derisive: have you ever held the control stick in the opposite direction Wario is facing right as you jump off the bike? It sends him up noticeably higher at the cost of horizontal distance.

Edited by Rehab

It was ether down air or forward air.

Likely forward. I've taken a taste in spiking people with Snake.

Since we're talking Brawl... I might as well mention that I'm trying to unlock an assload of stuff. Man, getting 250 trophies is a pain...

SSE, Slot machine, various 1P modes.

But... Well, forget it... WUBS AREN'T WORTH IT!!! I have lackluster patience, abusing is boring... I'm only going to abuse two people (and one more, come chapter 9): Leaf, Patty, and Corple. The rest are... Irrelevant. They'll get experience.

You'll abuse them all. You know it.

Ninji plays Wario?

Yessssssss

Mission Complete

Wario, occaisionally Dedede and Falco.

Concerning Wario anti-airing Snake: Shield, wait for to land. If the lag isn't shit, you have a response waiting for anything he dues. any whiffed move on his part will be laggy and you can jump out and bite/dair/clap if you position it right/whatever. If he lands and does nothing.. same thing, but don't fall for a grab "mixup." You can tilt your shield up if you want to be more sure Snake's big tree trunk legs won't poke through your shield. Juping out of shield is god.

Bike as projectile: I find throwing the wheels "down" to get them to bounce, and picking them up with nair while they bounce, more effective than trying to catch a random bone throwing them right horizontally at them for pressure. If you are ever in the situation where your bike is down near the edge, and they are recovering,

:newyears:

I'll take these into account.

Speaking of which, have you tried intense mode on classic? I had little trouble, so I figure you can breeze through it.

Been a long time since I did that. Besides, items tend to really fuck you up in the ass, on top of shitty helpers and gravity on their side ( was worse in Melee IMO ).

Fighting CPUs is different than fighting humans as well.

Edited by Dio

Phee. Have you abused the hell out of her, and does she have the Libro staff?

Been a long time since I did that. Besides, items tend to really fuck you up in the ass.

Fighting CPUs is different than fighting humans as well.

Actually, the items helped me, usually. Except this one bob-omb that came out of nowhere. DX And helpers are unecessary. Those team battles were waaaay easy.

And easier. Don't forget easier. NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Phee. Have you abused the hell out of her, and does she have the Libro staff?

Nope. colon3.gif And she can't. I haven't gotten to chapter 8, yet.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Actually, the items helped me, usually. Except this one bob-omb that came out of nowhere. DX And helpers are unecessary. Those team battles were waaaay easy.

And easier. Don't forget easier. NewYearsEmoticon.gif

I guess.

They escape grabs quicker than Srs which is really annoying me. I also hate the buffs they can recieve at times.

Fury had it in her possesion, although she couldn't use it.

>_>

Fee can't use staves at base, so no.

Kinda why you give it to Aideen before leaving chapter 5.

Also lol no Libro until chapter 9...

Edited by Dio