• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a long time since I did that. Besides, items tend to really fuck you up in the ass, on top of shitty helpers and gravity on their side ( was worse in Melee IMO ).

Fighting CPUs is different than fighting humans as well.

I just did Intense Classic mode with Lucas today. I only lost one life before Master Hand. On the second to last match, the opponents kicked each other's asses for me.

I should've mentioned that the 250 trophies comment was referring to R.O.B.

Edited by Jonathan Aulin

I just did Intense Classic mode with Lucas today. I only lost one life before Master Hand. On the second to last match, the opponents kicked each other's asses for me.

I should've mentioned that the 250 trophies comment was referring to R.O.B.

Pretty good. Wish I could fight you but since you can't :(

Oh. I just did stamina matches with flowers and 1 hp on the opponent. I got Wolf ( last to get ) in only a few hours.

Pretty good. Wish I could fight you but since you can't :(

Oh. I just did stamina matches with flowers and 1 hp on the opponent. I got Wolf ( last to get ) in only a few hours.

Yeah... It sucks.

On a side note... It seems that the Kirby characters (or at least two of them) have lackluster final smashes. Meta Knight's isn't very strong, and the cape's range is short. Kirby's is easy as piss to dodge, and if you aren't sucked into the pot, you can take advantage of the items. King Dedede's is somewhat damaging, but that's about it.

Yeah... It sucks.

On a side note... It seems that the Kirby characters (or at least two of them) have lackluster final smashes. Meta Knight's isn't very strong, and the cape's range is short. Kirby's is easy as piss to dodge, and if you aren't sucked into the pot, you can take advantage of the items. King Dedede's is somewhat damaging, but that's about it.

The trick with King Dedede's is to place yourself near opponents since there's a sucked in effect which is nice for damage. MK's is an alright killer at ~80%, but that's it. Also note that you can damage your own teammates with the "slash all things on screen" blow. I managed to kill teammates due to that >_>

Kirby's sucks, but IMO Peach's is likely even worse.

Edited by Dio

IMO Peach's is likely even worse.

Do it when they're offstage :newyears:

Edited by Rehab

It's not even a final smash. It's more like a recovery move.

Which reminds me, ZSS's final smash blows. Easy as piss to dodge and the range sucks.

You might, but I would imagine it would still make your job of recovering harder, so that's probably the best way to use it/makes the move dangerous

I don't remember since I rarely even fight Peach, let alone with Smash Balls, but can't you recover from your sleep and just go back on stage?

Yeah, you can't fall asleep in the air.

Maybe it was in the water? I do personally remember some Peach using it while people were offstage on Delfino and fools got destroyed. Wait, maybe they were at a certain point during the stage moving?

reminds me of one time an Olimar grabbed me from the main platform on Delfino with me just barely off, and his Pikmin held me down there until I died to finish a match. Smash is fun