• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? He's the most outwardly interesting person in the debate sections though.

Please tell me he's not Debate Hall's Dan.

Edit: Slip on bird crap, fall off the pipe to your death? Now I get why people don't like Raiden. Poor sucker.

Edited by Rehab

Hmm... I wonder if I'm the only person in the FE fandom that thinks that balance in FE4:

-is uneeded.

-has a realistic feel to it.

Yes, because Sigurd soloing whole maps is realistic.

The bigger issue is really brokenness of units. For example, FEDS has poor balance between Player Characters, but great balance between characters and enemies except for Zagaro & Wolf, who are definitely broken.

I think it's cool to have the occasional n00b that sucks compared to the rest of your team, as long as the game doesn't try to make said n00b come off as amazing.

Edited by Chainey

Yes, because Sigurd soloing whole maps is realistic.

Well it happens all the time in Heroic Fantasy books... And to be honest, it's the reason most of them are enjoyable.

But anyway, what I truly meant was that people shouldn't expect units like Noish, Alec, etc. to become as good as someone who is the descendant of a Crusader.

Edited by Marthur

I love unbalanced FE, I think it's the best kind. Due to the nature of the game my experience isn't going to be that mentally draining either way, so I might as well have some fun watching funky animations drop meatbags en masse as opposed to taking up the same chokeholds and letting enemies fall on swords over again.

Edited by Rehab