FE4 THREAD

Fia

There's too much incest fanfics/doujin of the two. >_>

Even though, they aren't brother and sister...

but a reflection of one another.

...that's like doing yourself...

damn. That's some crazy shit. :o

You haven't see TOA doujins...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Emerald Cup completed in Expert and that unlocked Master difficulty. Apparently you don't need to bother with Diamond cup to unlock that. YES

Also, F-Zero is badass for rewarding you with extra lives per 5 opponents you kill in 1 track :D

Edited by Sirius

At least these are an interesting requirement and not just your usual HEY GUYS I HAVE BIG NUMBERS.

I happen to enjoy big numbers sir, down in the core of my soul

Edited by Rehab

Don't be a silly, Ninji. FE6's enemies actually have something called "stats".

You are only taking FE7's lategame into account here, while completely ignoring how they're pretty similar early and midgame. Even then, there are portions of the lategame that have those God damn Luna Druids, and those are pretty tough.

At least these are an interesting requirement and not just your usual HEY GUYS I HAVE BIG NUMBERS.

I bet you loved raising Nils to level 7 in Lyn's mode.

Also, it would be a good requirement if the game actually told you a damn thing about it. It doesn't say "Oh, lategame will be nigh unbearable without ten billion staff users later on, so be sure to raise staff users!"

Holy shit... I can't seize Edda without getting Sleep Staff'ed at least 8 times. >:o

Advice? I put all of my units excluding Lana and Fin within range of the giant troupe.

Holy shit... I can't seize Edda without getting Sleep Staff'ed at least 8 times. > :o

Advice? I put all of my units excluding Lana and Fin within range of the giant troupe.

Got Tryfing? If yes, let Selis solos all of them.

Also, BLAMING ME WHAT

You aren't soloing Edda with Celice? You're using characters that don't have Holy Weapons in the final chapter? What is wrong with you?

*patpat*

Got Tryfing? If yes, let Selis solos all of them.

Also, BLAMING ME WHAT

- Tyrfing prevents sleeping? :o

-Blaming you for making me obsessed with Vocaloid again.

You aren't soloing Edda with Celice? You're using characters that don't have Holy Weapons in the final chapter? What is wrong with you?

-Holsety Sety

-Gaelbolg Altenna

-Ichival Faval

-Balmunk Shanan

-Tyrfing Celice

-Mistolen Aless

Are there any more?

Also, it would be a good requirement if the game actually told you a damn thing about it.

We are talking about Fire Emblem, right? :awesome:

More res than Caster's magic -> No sleep.

-Holsety Sety

-Gaelbolg Altenna

-Ichival Faval

-Balmunk Shanan

-Tyrfing Celice

-Mistolen Aless

Are there any more?

Use only those units.

what

-Blaming you for making me obsessed with Vocaloid again.

I only said Vocaloid... >_>;

Ares can help too.

Selis solo is more fun.

I'll properly defend FE5 when I beat it.

Also I figure since the game keeps giving you staff users (three within five chapters around the mid/later game, and you already have two, maybe more if you promoted Asvel, hmm....) And also is giving you a bunch of Mages around this same time period, that it might be wanting you to use said units that you're getting. And since FE5 is probably meant to be an advanced version of FE3, it likely wanted to have a similar late game as FE3 Book 2 where you had to face many dark mages and haxing your defense growth didn't save you.

Edited by Chainey

pardon my idiocy, but what do you mean

Since when has Fire Emblem/most any JRPG told you shit you'd actually use practically about lategame? :awesome:

Also I figure since the game keeps giving you staff users (three within five chapters around the mid/later game, and you already have two, maybe more if you promoted Asvel, hmm....) And also is giving you a bunch of Mages around this same time period, that it might be wanting you to use said units that you're getting. And since FE5 is probably meant to be an advanced version of FE3, it likely wanted to have a similar late game as FE3 Book 2 where you had to face many dark mages and haxing your defense growth didn't save you.

I only said Vocaloid... >_>;

That's enough.

Yay Celice has 36 res. :awesome:

Edit: Holy holepunch, Celice! We reached EDDA!

Edited by Ren

You honestly put too much faith in people if you believe that they can figure out that 3 staff users being introduced very close together and a useable mage (lolmiranda) means that they will need a fuckton of Warps and Restore staves later on.

Since when has Fire Emblem/most any JRPG told you shit you'd actually use practically about lategame? :awesome:

Well, 90% of the time, it's pretty damn obvious; like Chainey said, "have big numbers".

You honestly put too much faith in people if you believe that they can figure out that 3 staff users being introduced very close together and a useable mage (lolmiranda) means that they will need a fuckton of Warps and Restore staves later on.
Crapton of Warp Staves? Gosh dang, let's capture a bunch of those because Warp Staves were godly in FE3.

Enemies statusing my units? I better do something about this quick!

Well, 90% of the time, it's pretty damn obvious; like Chainey said, "have big numbers".

Uhh... The big numbers comment was to imply that needing thieves and utility is more awesome and actually strategic compared to LOOK AT HOW MUCH I GRINDED MY DUDE I CAN KILL STUFF IN ONE HIT WITHOUT THINKING AT ALL. Edited by Chainey

Uhh... The big numbers comment was to imply that needing thieves and utility is more awesome and actually strategic compared to LOOK AT HOW MUCH I GRINDED MY DUDE I CAN KILL STUFF IN ONE HIT WITHOUT THINKING AT ALL.

And I used it in this situation as well. ._. What's the problem?

Also, weren't you the one who said that balance is necessary to make a great game, or was that BB? Regardless, FE5 is pretty damn unbalanced.