FE4 THREAD

Fia

A GENERIC JUST JOINED OUR ARMY. WHAT DO WE DO MARTH?

ARTHUR IS NO GENERIC! >:O

On an unrelated note, Chainey, I've been pondering about something since our last debate.

You've said that people consider FE4 broken because Sigurd can solo the game (which isn't completely true but that's not my point)... but, er, what about FE9!Ike? :/

Soloing the game with him is easy, as far as I know. He promotes early, has an infinite, weapon which can attack from a distance, and a skill that OHKO enemies and heals him. Doesn't that make FE9 more broken than FE4 by your standards? :/

Edited by Marthur

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

WE CAN SACRIFICE NINJI FOR MORE GENERICS.

MARTH. A 2ND GENERIC JUST JOINED. IT COULD BE A SPY.

ALRIGHT

send him to gaiden god

WE CAN SACRIFICE NINJI FOR MORE GENERICS.

MARTH. A 2ND GENERIC JUST JOINED. IT COULD BE A SPY.

ALRIGHT

send him to gaiden god

NINJI WILL COME BACK

*repeats*

WHY ME

ARTHUR IS NO GENERIC! >:O

On an unrelated note, Chainey, I've been pondering about something since our last debate.

You've said that people consider FE4 broken because Sigurd can solo the game (which isn't completely true but that's not my point)... but, er, what about FE9!Ike? :/

Soloing the game with him is easy, as far as I know. He promotes early, has an infinite, weapon which can attack from a distance, and a skill that OHKO enemies and heals him. Doesn't that make FE9 more broken than FE4 by your standards? :/

You're thinking of FE10!Ike, who is horribly broken and yet still worse than Haar.

You're thinking of FE10!Ike, who is horribly broken and yet still worse than Haar.

No no. I'm thinking about FE9!Ike.

As an example, there's this difficult Gaiden map where you're inside a small building surrounded by enemies. Can't remember which it is. The only time I was able to finish it without losing any units was just by dispatching Ike only, because the others who were my stronger units besides Ike just couldn't survive.

Edited by Marthur

I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sure if Sigurd can solo gen one, but I am for sure he'll solo most of it and maybe need one or two other units.

THEN AGAIN he probably could handle the wind mage scenario as long as he doesn't swallow more than he can chew. He does have access to healing, and he can just park barely in range to lure them. And since this is a solo, he'll have access to whatever stat boosters you give him, and can also use Javelin for this scenario.

ARTHUR IS NO GENERIC! > :o
I meant the person we just sacrificed in the name of Arthur rewarded us with a generic.
but, er, what about FE9!Ike? :/

Soloing the game with him is easy, as far as I know. He promotes early, has an infinite, weapon which can attack from a distance, and a skill that OHKO enemies and heals him. Doesn't that make FE9 more broken than FE4 by your standards?

Sigurd is broken for his entire existence. Ike doesn't become broken until he touches Ragnell, or maybe after he promotes. Edited by Chainey

But you yourself generally aren't accepted. How can you decide who is and who isn't accepted?

I ignored him..

Now am I accepted? D:

IT WAS A JOKE, PEOPLE

Also, I'M ACCEPTED AS THE PUNCHING BAG THAT COUNTS ;_;

BTW, I also just remembered an army with essentially Knight Killers (chapter 5's Dragon Knights)

THEN AGAIN he probably could handle the wind mage scenario as long as he doesn't swallow more than he can chew. He does have access to healing, and he can just park barely in range to lure them. And since this is a solo, he'll have access to whatever stat boosters you give him, and can also use Javelin for this scenario.

I wouldn't expect him evading more than 10 hits by himself (since even my Holsety!Arthur died on several occasions trying to solo armies), especially with FE4's RNG, but sure, it's not completely improbable, but relies a lot on luck.

Sigurd is broken for his entire existence. Ike doesn't become broken until he touches Ragnell, or maybe after he promotes.

Truthfully, I think he can handle most of the ennemies from beginning to end, even without Ragnell.

Sure, his starting stats aren't as good as Sigurd's, but they skyrocket and aren't limited by low caps.