• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't expect him evading more than 10 hits by himself (since even my Holsety!Arthur died on several occasions trying to solo armies), especially with FE4's RNG, but sure, it's not completely improbable, but relies a lot on luck.
Which is why you don't put him in range of 10 hits. It may be slower, but this is a solo, not an efficient playthrough.
Truthfully, I think he can handle most of the ennemies from beginning to end, even without Ragnell.

Sure, his starting stats aren't as good as Sigurd's, but they skyrocket and aren't limited by low caps.

Ike is completely dependent on his teammates in the beginning, and eventually becomes just decent until he promotes.

I fail to see how that's on Sigurd level at all. Not even freaking Celice is on Sigurd's level.

Which is why you don't put him in range of 10 hits. It may be slower, but this is a solo, not an efficient playthrough.

He can kill only one mage at a time. And they can move on him. :mellow:

Ike is completely dependent on his teammates in the beginning, and eventually becomes just decent until he promotes.

I fail to see how that's on Sigurd level at all. Not even freaking Celice is on Sigurd's level.

If you say so. I still do think it would be easier to solo FE9 with Ike than FE4 with Sigurd though.

He can kill only one mage at a time. And they can move on him.
Larger move. Can probably park himself on the castle or use the Church to fully heal himself.

And you said 10 hits right? He can definitely take on more than one in a turn if what you claim is true.

If you say so. I still do think it would be easier to solo FE9 with Ike than FE4 with Sigurd though.
Have fun in the early chapters.

Seriously, Ike is nowhere near as broken as Sigurd, nor is he able to reap Ragnell's rewards until the last few chapters.

Edited by Chainey

He can kill only one mage at a time. And they can move on him. :mellow:

Competition: Marthur has to solo 9 with Ike and Chainey has to solo 4 with Sigurd. First to finish, no speed button.

I told you I'm the Queen of Uncreativity. All I did is creating craps. :awesome:

Marthur... please don't kill me...

BEHOLD SHITTY BANNER (time to kill myself)

lolshitty.png

You may shoot me now.

*stabs you in the heart using Ninji as a weapon*

GOSH FREAKING DANGIT THAT BANNER TERRIFIES ME

Thank you.

IT WORKS THEN :awesome:

*stabs you in the heart using Ninji as a weapon*

GOSH FREAKING DANGIT THAT BANNER TERRIFIES ME

I AGREE

THAT'S WHY I VOLUNTEERED TO BE THE WEAPON

I WAS NOT FORCED TO DO IT

;_;

Ren, awesome job. ^^ By the way, I can't quite tell: Did you promote Julia?

Now only if Lux can beat FE4. I'd probably finish FE5 before that happens, but laziness kicks in quite often.

Yes. If only. *sighs* Hey, I beat chapter 8 last night. If want to finish your game before I finish mine, then you have to pick up the pace. XD