• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ren, awesome job. ^^ By the way, I can't quite tell: Did you promote Julia?

-COUGH-

no. I already stated my reason why, and I'm too lazy to go back and quote it. :lol:

Besides, Narga gives +20 bonuses, and Yurius activating charge is just more pain unto himself.

Is it just me, or do the FE4 mugshots that don't look evil depict the fact that the characters aren't evil? : O

So characters that look like good guys are good guys? And characters that look like bad guys are bad guys? No way.

Larger move. Can probably park himself on the castle or use the Church to fully heal himself.

Parking himself in the castle would mean that he'll have to face the mages and the pegasus knights at the same time. Hardly a better situation.

Ike requires no such tactics.

And you said 10 hits right? He can definitely take on more than one in a turn if what you claim is true.

No. His res isn't high enough. And a mere javelin won't help his evade.

Have fun in the early chapters.

Filled with axe wielding enemies.

The only early chapter that I can possibly see as hard is the one where you rescue Elincia.

Oh, and to be fair, I'm talking about normal mode.

Seriously, Ike is nowhere near as broken as Sigurd, nor is he able to reap Ragnell's rewards until the last few chapters.

He is to me. >_> But don't mind me. I think I'll stop here, since this obviously won't go anywhere.

Welcome to Japan.

They do that a lot?

So characters that look like good guys are good guys? And characters that look like bad guys are bad guys? No way.

Well, that doesn't always hold true. And I meant good/bad at heart, rather than which side they took. I mean Arion doesn't look evil, and I'm soon to be proven right in chapter 10/11.

No. His res isn't high enough. And a mere javelin won't help his evade.
You said "won't survive more than 10 hits".

Do you realize that 10 hits is a ton? Then he heals from the church and can take more hits.

I haven't even played FE9, but from what I hear, FE9!Ike doesn't do so well early on.

True, he does poorly at the beginning... But then he destroys later on. Did you know there was a whole guide written on how to Ike solo? And the creator called it "laughably easy!"

Beo looks like a bad guy. He isn't. Nor your resident gonk, Arden.

Beo looks uncertain to me. I mean, he's a mercenary, so he'd lean towards the highest bidder. As for Ardan, I bet he is a bad guy. He was told by the enemy to go "help" the player by fooling him/her into thinking "it's an armor; I bet he's good!" and then making the player completely terrible later on, after Ardan is a general and everyone else is at base level.

You said "won't survive more than 10 hits".

Do you realize that 10 hits is a ton? Then he heals from the church and can take more hits.

Oops, sorry I meant "attacks" instead of "hits". Don't know why I wrote this. >_>

And then, his castle will be captured?[/i lied]

Edited by Marthur

Beo looks uncertain to me. I mean, he's a mercenary, so he'd lean towards the highest bidder. As for Ardan, I bet he is a bad guy. He was told by the enemy to go "help" the player by fooling him/her into thinking "it's an armor; I bet he's good!" and then making the player completely terrible later on, after Ardan is a general and everyone else is at base level.

Arden is a fuckin saint. I mean, he IS Marty after all.

True, he does poorly at the beginning... But then he destroys later on. Did you know there was a whole guide written on how to Ike solo? And the creator called it "laughably easy!"

FE10!Ike destroys early in the game, in the middle of the game, and especially at the end of the game.

:)