Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

you think too hard, Jay.

Always. DX

FE10!Ike destroys early in the game, in the middle of the game, and especially at the end of the game.

smile.gif

Ike died a lot early in the game for me. ;____; Stupid fire mages. But is it possible for Ike to solo the whole FE10? I think not!

You aren't truly accepted by the FE4 THREAD until you kill Ninji.

Die.

Ike died a lot early in the game for me. ;____; Stupid fire mages. But is it possible for Ike to solo the whole FE10? I think not!

He can sure as hell solo the parts he's in.

Man... I step out for an hour or so, and I come back to find about five or so new pages. I just can't keep up with all of you. :(

You aren't truly accepted by the FE4 THREAD until you kill Ninji.

Ha! I haven't killed Ninji and I don't plan to. That means I can never be truly accepted into the abhorrent topic.

But he'll all take them in a turn, since the enemies aren't scattered as in the others FE.

You mean those constant box formations that do nothing to serve enemy tactics besides being boxes?

Sigurd can limit the number of hits he takes even against these huge boxes. Just hover outside of enemy range. Heal with the church when necessary.

Man... I step out for an hour or so, and I come back to find about five or so new pages. I just can't keep up with all of you. :(

Ha! I haven't killed Ninji and I don't plan to. That means I can never be truly accepted into the abhorrent topic.

Inb4 "You're an exception. Fia agrees. Don't bother her about it."

Only 5 Musashi...

There was time where we can reach ~20 pages in one hour...

Who told you that~? <3

Only 5 Musashi...

There was time where we can reach ~20 pages in one hour...

Still that's too many. I'm not that fast you know.

Who told you that~? <3

TheEnd said so.

He can sure as hell solo the parts he's in.

OBJECTION! Ike can't solo the prologue, for starters! Those fire mages kill him off waaaay to quickly! He can't solo 3-1, because you have to rout the enemy in twelve turns! One person can't do that unless they have a 1-2 range! I can't remember the later chapters because I haven't played FE-10 for about 9 months... It's a malformed blur to me... :<

dammit.

Killing Ninji is beating the FE4 thread on easy mode.

Who told you that~? <3

._.

arden.PNG

marty.png

I dunno. You can see the "I'm not complete and total suck, but still pretty crappy" in Marty's face.

It goes like this: Arden survived the Battle of Barhara, after being thrown away by the impact of one of those meteors.

He falls into the sea, where his gonkiness facial features and green hair(dirt & funguses, respectively) are washed away. Then he's found at a beach, with brown hair, and looking way more handsome. There he discovers that he is Marty Luther Adan King Jr.

We can make an exception for you, Musashi. I'm sure Fia will gladly agree.

Inb4 "You're an exception. Fia agrees. Don't bother her about it."

Well, I'm predictable.

Edited by Tiena

OBJECTION! Ike can't solo the prologue, for starters! Those fire mages kill him off waaaay to quickly! He can't solo 3-1, because you have to rout the enemy in twelve turns! One person can't do that unless they have a 1-2 range! I can't remember the later chapters because I haven't played FE-10 for about 9 months... It's a malformed blur to me... :<

3-P is just a "OK, I'll sit back and let the Laguz kill EVERYTHING" level, and I'm sure there are levels like 3-1 in FE9. Also, I'm waiting for someone like Sirius to prove you wrong and record a video of FE10 Ike soloing 3-1.

It goes like this: Arden survived the Battle of Barhara, after being thrown away by the impact of one of those meteors.

He falls into the sea, where his gonkiness facial features and green hair(dirt & funguses, respectively) are washed away. Then he's found at a beach, with brown hair, and looking way more handsome. There he discovers that he is Marty Luther Adan King Jr.

You make me wonder what else is going on in that brain of yours. O_o

I dunno, but Adan was only that dumb because the fungus penetrated his brain, and was washed away with the sea. He's getting better, but still shows some sequelitis.

3-P is just a "OK, I'll sit back and let the Laguz kill EVERYTHING" level, and I'm sure there are levels like 3-1 in FE9. Also, I'm waiting for someone like Sirius to prove you wrong and record a video of FE10 Ike soloing 3-1.

Err... The last time I tried that, Skrimir got killed. ;____; What because you're to lazy to do it yourself? But for now, before such a video is recorded, the point is still relevant. ^^

I don't think having Ike fight is necessary in 3-P.

Well for one thing, Kenshiro performing his signature Hyakuretsu ken on people he doesn't like.

Ugh.

No resistance = You're in.

Tempted to join = You must pass tests such as killing Ninji.

Resistance = Exceptions and anything to make you automatically join.

There is no escape from the loops... except the role that I apparently have.

Edited by Sirius

You mean those constant box formations that do nothing to serve enemy tactics besides being boxes?

They don't have canto, so they'll pretty much surround Sigurd. Add to that, that you'll be attacked by Pamela's squad, and you've got yourself in the same situation as FE5!Ninji.

Sigurd can limit the number of hits he takes even against these huge boxes. Just hover outside of enemy range. Heal with the church when necessary.

You're overestimating Sigurd if you think he can take on all those mages with a Javelin.

Also how do you expect to keep a distance with the enemies if you plan to stay near the church?

Edited by Marthur

Well for one thing, Kenshiro performing his signature Hyakuretsu ken on people he doesn't like.

And random songs.