FE4 THREAD

Fia

Banner2.png

I fail, I know.

Going to sleep now finally. Bye guys~

'Night.

This is the first time I've seen someone fail to destroy Ninji.

Old Ninji >>>> New Ninji.

Whippersnappers.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

How come if Hika does that, everybody passes it like it's nothing... and then i post the same exact style of edit and you eschew me? :(

Considering that Sigurd will probably be overleveled and can count on Defense more than Res, he likely won't even care about the Pegasus Knights.

What if they surround him and prevent him from accessing the church?

Sigurd won't be able to double with a javelin, you know? Even at max level.

Sigurd has a horse. I'm sure he could run back and forth to heal up before making another round on the enemies.

Easier said than done, really.

And I'll have to repeat myself, but Ike wouldn't require such tactics and do fine in FE9.

What if they surround him and prevent him from accessing the church?

Sigurd won't be able to double with a javelin, you know? Even at max level.

I'm beginning to think sitting on top of the church is the best option after he takes out some mages, and using a non-Javelin for the Pegasus' (unless they themselves are using Javelins, in this case not doubling > not doing anything.)

EDIT: Actually no, then they'll just capture the castle.

Edited by Chainey

I'm beginning to think sitting on top of the church is the best option after he takes out some mages, and using a non-Javelin for the Pegasus' (unless they themselves are using Javelins, in this case not doubling > not doing anything.)

EDIT: Actually no, then they'll just capture the castle.

I was about to point your edit. :awesome:

Anyway, I would need to actually play FE4 to find a way to deal with the mages, but it's far more realistic for Sigurd to do that (especially with the game's save system) than it is to claim that Ike is even comparable.

Anyway, I would need to actually play FE4 to find a way to deal with the mages, but it's far more realistic for Sigurd to do that (especially with the game's save system) than it is to claim that Ike is even comparable.

To kill this argument, let me just tell you that Cuvuli has a Sleep Staff.

And Lux mentionned that someone already solo'd FE9 with Ike, while I've heard no one soloing FE4 with Sigurd. If someone did, it could be Eaichu, but TheEnd will have to confirm.

Edited by Marthur

Ohhhh boy. XD

HOLY HOLEPUNCH, CELICE! WE SEIZED EDDA! >=D

I blame Sety and Fee. :<

Edited by Ren

Ike soloing FE9 doesn't necessarily make him better than Sigurd.

If Ike can solo FE9 and Sigurd can't solo his game, it makes it more broken than FE4 according to Chainey's logic.

Edited by Marthur

While the subject of 1-2 range is bought up...let's totally ignore Ike's lack of it until Ragnell, making solos that much harder, yeah?

Oh, and let's totally ignore the hardest part of it: Ike's earlygame is lol. Solo would be lol.

If Ike can solo FE9, it makes it more broken than FE4 according to Chainey's logic.

Nope.

Sigurd is doing better against almost the entire game. Ike is only doing better for like 10% of the game.

You only pointed out one part of the game, and while I tried my best to come up with a way for him to solo it, there isn't enough game like that part to really give Sigurd trouble.

So no, you didn't prove crap.

Nope.

Sigurd is doing better against almost the entire game. Ike is only doing better for like 10% of the game.

You only pointed out one part of the game, and while I tried my best to come up with a way for him to solo it, there isn't enough game like that part to really give Sigurd trouble.

So no, you didn't prove crap.

50% would be more accurate especially if he gets all the exp.

Chapter 5 against the Dragon Knights, now.

Against Langobalt

Against Leptor.

Against Eltosian.

Edited by Marthur