• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Aira was a different story. I liked her better because first of all, yes she has Astra. The other reason being that she has a little backstory, unlike Holyn who just says "Oh hi there, you beat me, so let me fight for you."
I'm pretty sure it's because she's female.

Had it been a male character with backstory, then maybe I would buy this.

I'm pretty sure it's because she's female.

Had it been a male character with backstory, then maybe I would buy this.

But I'm serious! ;____; I mean, it doesn't hurt that she's female, but the other two reasons are much more important.

But I'm serious! ;____; I mean, it doesn't hurt that she's female, but the other two reasons are much more important.

I read this as, "I'm trying to use backstory to cover up my bias towards beautiful women!"

Also, Starlight is NOT an important reason. Pretty sure BB can make a good response to that one.

And I just remembered something: I prefer Azel over Tiltyu.

*cue to level 30 Mage Knight at chapter 4*

Really?

Noish!Skasaha gives him critical from the start, so you don't have to wait for sibling crits or 50 weapon kills. :lol:

Noish!Skasaha gives him critical from the start, so you don't have to wait for sibling crits or 50 weapon kills. laugh.gif

Alternatively, wait 'till chapter 7, give Skasaha the hero sword, and rely on a solid pattern where he attacks 4 times, and maybe more.

EDIT: Also, as Sirius stated, when Lex is the father, they get Elite.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

My previous answer was a bit short (sorry I was in a hurry and decided to post anyway). Let me sum up the difficult moments for a Sigurd solo:

Prologue:

Since most of Chainey's tactics will consist in turtling Sigurd in chalphy castle, shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Chapter 1:

-Capturing Genoa: Since you'll solo with Sigurd, chances are you won't be able to evade an encounter with Ayra. Sigurd's survival is entirely based on luck here.

-Jamuka's army: Let's be honest, it's pretty strong. Jamuka can also deal heavy damages to Sigurd. Anyway, your tactics will be to turtle in Marpha. I still think that there are still chance that Sigurd can die here.

-Sandima's army: No churches near it and it's pretty strong as well. Oh wait, you'll tell me you'll go back through the spirit forest to Heal Sigurd at Marpha. Tedious but fine.

Chapter 2:

-Road to Anphony. It's filled with enemies. You'll be turtling, but Voltz army can still be a problem.

-Clement's army: He has a Sleep Staff and he's not easily reachable. His army is also pretty strong.

-Zain army: You won't be able to turtle with him, because when his units will get lowered, he'll just go back to his castle and will bring reinforcements. He also has a Knight Killer, which makes it risky for Sigurd to attack him.

Chapter 3:

-The beginning: Six armies against you and you'll be turtling at Agusty of course. Think you can take them all? You'll say yes anyway, but I'd like you to try it. Yes, you probably have better things to do.

-Eltosian: Impossible, and he'll just go back to Silvail if you kill too much of his cross Knights, so don't even think about it. And, no, don't tell me you'll easily defeat his men and have Lachesis talk to him. it's bullshit.

Chapter 4:

-Cuvuli's army.

-Lamia's army: Pretty strong one here.

Chapter 5:

-Getting the Tyrfing: Think the game will be easy with the Tyrfing? First try to talk to Byron with Sigurd only.

-Against Langobalt: Look, Sirius, your strategy is nice, but if Langobalt hits you. You'll probably wait to heal yourself before attacking again, and he'll do the same. Endless loop, IMO.

-The Dragon Knights: They'll all attack Sigurd before he can. You're pretty lucky if you can survive it.

-Leptor's army: Sirius, there's a flow in your strategy. You can't easily kill Leptor minion's, because, Leptor is usually in the front of his army.

Not enough?

Edited by Marthur

On a final note, Sigurd doesn't have a good defense. His average at Lv 30 is 19. 24 with a Shield Ring. It's pretty weak in my opinion.

The Tyrfing does not give him any bonus in this stat.

Edited by Marthur

Chapter 1:

-Capturing Genoa: Since you'll solo with Sigurd, chances are you won't be able to evade an encounter with Ayra. Sigurd's survival is entirely based on luck here.

-Jamuka's army: Let's be honest, it's pretty strong. Jamuka can also deal heavy damages to Sigurd. Anyway, your tactics will be to turtle in Marpha. I still think that there are still chance that Sigurd can die here.

-Sandima's army: No churches near it and it's pretty strong as well. Oh wait, you'll tell me you'll go back through the spirit forest to Heal Sigurd at Marpha. Tedious but fine.

The same is (Survival based on mostly luck) applies to Ike as well so it's kinda pointless to argue against this. We know that his survival is luck based, we're comparing the 2 in their games >_>

Chapter 2:

-Road to Anphony. It's filled with enemies. You'll be turtling, but Voltz army can still be a problem.

-Clement's army: He has a Sleep Staff and he's not easily reachable. His army is also pretty strong.

-Zain army: You won't be able to turtle with him, because when his units will get lowered, he'll just go back to his castle and will bring reinforcements. He also has a Knight Killer, which makes it risky for Sigurd to attack him.

Clement would be a matter of killing the incoming enemies and just take the sleep. His Ballistae would suck against an over leveled Sigurd. Zain... hmm this one's tricky... though I believe he would attack Sigurd if he's within range so it's doable just gotta get lucky as usual =\

Chapter 3:

-The beginning: Six armies against you and you'll be turtling at Agusty of course. Think you can take them all? You'll say yes anyway, but I'd like you to try it. Yes, you probably have better things to do.

Return ring when necessary.

-Eltosian: Impossible, and he'll just go back to Silvail if you kill too much of his cross Knights, so don't even think about it. And, no, don't tell me you'll easily defeat his men and have Lachesis talk to him. it's bullshit.

Doable. Sufficient kills on Sigurd plus level means he can fight Eltosian. Once again, it's base on luck (Elto not scoring a crit obviously).

Chapter 4:

-Cuvuli's army.

After Elto, probably the hardest thing there is. I can see it being possible by turtling though, give Sigurd barrier ring and things to improve his avoid. Wait actually I think I pulled this off while gathering the boss stats.

Chapter 5:

-Getting the Tyrfing: Think the game will be easy with the Tyrfing? First try to talk to Byron with Sigurd only.

-Against Langobalt: Look, Sirius, you're strategy is nice, but if Langobalt hits you. You'll probably wait to heal yourself before attacking again, and he'll do the same. Endless loop, IMO.

-The Dragon Knights: They'll all attack Sigurd before he can. You're pretty lucky if you can survive it.

-Leptor's army: Sirius, there's a flow in your strategy. You can't easily kill Leptor minion's, because, Leptor is usually in the front of his army.

Not enough?

Getting the Tyrfing would be the thoughest thing in the chapter. It's still possible though, a Silver Sword at this point should have enough kills to land a shitload of criticals to kill the enemies so you'd only have like 1-4 ready to attack Sigurd while he's got the broken Sword and standing on the village. After that it's all easy.

It's not endless.

Wait what? He can easily reach Phinora before that happens. Did you forget that he's pretty much got a monopoly over every freaking ring in the game including the Leg ring? I've done it without the Leg ring so there's absolutely no way in hell that you can't do it with it.

Even better when that's the case. Hello 100 kill Silver/Brave Sword.