• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Fee.

*headdesk* I meant that. >_> I guess I still have a foot in the first generation. XD

EDIT: Which worries me, considering I'm on the second half of the second generation. unsure.gif

Edited by Lux Aeterna

The same is (Survival based on mostly luck) applies to Ike as well so it's kinda pointless to argue against this. We know that his survival is luck based, we're comparing the 2 in their games >_>

Ike will never be ORKO'd though, and is never confronted to more than 10 enemies at the same time. Sigurd's chances of surviving an assault of such armies are pretty weak compared to the situations where Ike needs luck.

Clement would be a matter of killing the incoming enemies and just take the sleep. His Ballistae would suck against an over leveled Sigurd.

Not bad. :)

Return ring when necessary.

Pardon?

Doable. Sufficient kills on Sigurd plus level means he can fight Eltosian. Once again, it's base on luck (Elto not scoring a crit obviously).

Not possibly by himself, even at level 30.

After Elto, probably the hardest thing there is. I can see it being possible by turtling though, give Sigurd barrier ring and things to improve his avoid. Wait actually I think I pulled this off while gathering the boss stats.

Discussed this with Chainey already. Even with a Barrier Ring, his average Res at level 30 will be 9.

Getting the Tyrfing would be the thoughest thing in the chapter. It's still possible though, a Silver Sword at this point should have enough kills to land a shitload of criticals to kill the enemies so you'd only have like 1-4 ready to attack Sigurd while he's got the broken Sword and standing on the village. After that it's all easy.

If you rush Sigurd in there, how do you plan to protect the castle?

It's not endless.

Tedious.

Wait what? He can easily reach Phinora before that happens. Did you forget that he's pretty much got a monopoly over every freaking ring in the game including the Leg ring? I've done it without the Leg ring so there's absolutely no way in hell that you can't do it with it.

Even better when that's the case. Hello 100 kill Silver/Brave Sword.

Talking about the Dragon Knights? I'd really be interested if you had a savestate with this part. because, last time I tried to solo this army with Sigurd, he died, with two hits I think. =__=

In a game with a save system that allows you to reset and try again easily.

Tedious.

I'll stop here, really. Going to sleep anyway, and it's not mlike I want to lose sleep over this. G'night~

Edited by Marthur

You mean not moving? :awesome:

Oh, and no stats manipulation, right?

I'm leaving every1 where they are. Fin gets attacked once, Arden's never going to die from that Bandit's attack and Azel dies (possible Lex but he's been lucky so far).

I'm taking the stats as they come, be it bless or screwed, I don't give a damn.

Edited by Sirius

I'm leaving every1 where they are. Fin gets attacked once, Arden's never going to die from that Bandit's attack and Azel dies (possible Lex but he's been lucky so far).

I'm taking the stats as they come, be it bless or screwed, I don't give a damn.

Oh well, I thought you'd try to make everyone else avoid being attacked ant put them inside the castle.

But' you're right, no reason to make it completely tedious.

Going to sleep now. Bye~

Edited by Marthur

Ike will never be ORKO'd though, and is never confronted to more than 10 enemies at the same time. Sigurd's chances of surviving an assault of such armies are pretty weak compared to the situations where Ike needs luck.

Lategame, yes. Earlygame? No. Their earlygame is the complete opposite. Sigurd's lategame obviously depends on how well he leveled up and how well you make use of the rings.

Pardon?

Return ring, make use of it. You can Sigurd move to take on some enemies and you can use the return ring to get back to the castle and turtle then.

Discussed this with Chainey already. Even with a Barrier Ring, his average Res at level 30 will be 9.

I know, I'm only throwing the barrier ring in there in the event that it helps him survive an attack. The avoid is the main thing.

If you rush Sigurd in there, how do you plan to protect the castle?

Return ring.

Tedious.

Indeed... I had to do attempts on this because of that. Second attempt went well though, the douche went down in 5 turns.

Talking about the Dragon Knights? I'd really be interested if you had a savestate with this part. because, last time I tried to solo this army with Sigurd, he died, with two hits I think. =__=

Ugh, gotta do the solo on that chapter again then. I'll get it later, soloing Prologue atm.

But yeah it's possible, I had Sigurd with the Thief Sword and I think he did nearly 50% damage to each.

Also, how lame is it that retaking Jungby won't kill those stupid Axe fighters... At least Midir is basically bait so you can continue on to that second castle.

Edited by Sirius

CF would rape you.

Only Fia as CF. As CF!Hilda I don't keep any promises.

Ren is the new Ninji.

*kills Ren*

I used male avatars before. :mellow:

Revino~ :wub:

This thread has been SFW ever since Epic Hilda. Let's keep it this way.

That's what MSN is for anyway~

Also hi. Dammit why does this thread lives more when I'm at work ;_;