FE4 THREAD

Fia

I'm talking about which character is better, not which character can solo since we know both of them can.

Ike only dominates later on. Sigurd is dominating for much longer than that.

Edited by Chainey

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm talking about which character is better, not which character can solo since we know both of them can.

Ike only dominates later on. Sigurd is dominating for much longer than that.

Taking BEXP + stats boosters into consideration, Ike will pretty much dominate the whole game.

Taking BEXP + stats boosters into consideration, Ike will pretty much dominate the whole game.

Yes, with tons of favortism that could be used to make some other character dominate.

Sigurd dominates without all of that. All he needs is his Silver Sword and whatever he does. He doesn't need to be treated special. I don't care if it means that he can't solo, it means that he's still going to make the game much easier since other characters can just do what few things Sigurd can't.

Not according to the person who made an Ike solo.

An Ike solo is probably harder than Sigurd Solo. I've yet to try it but Sigurd doesn't end up up "average lategame" like you said. With use of terrain in C4 for example, Wind mages had 8 hit against him and my Sigurd' AVO is only 3 above average.

With Sigurd getting all the weapons and rings that he can sell? Hardly a problem.

I'm not even talking about the arena.

Yeah there's those but the Hero Sword is still costing a lot of money and I didn't feel like calculating the cost of all that so I just went with Thief Sword for certainty.

Hero Sword with critical at the start of chapter 3?

You mean chapter 4. I basically fed most enemies in chapter 3 and then the enemies in chapter 4. There's plenty.

Hero Sword didn't have critical in the beginning of chapter 3 and there's no fucking way in hell I'd bother with reinforcements when the afraid mooks were tedious enough as it is.

Edited by Sirius

RP then. That or the thread dies.

This is abuseland. Debating is a crime punishable with death.

I am afraid I will have to report your disgraceful behavior to our leader.

Edited by Tiena

Yes, with tons of favortism that could be used to make some other character dominate.

Sigurd dominates without all of that. All he needs is his Silver Sword and whatever he does. He doesn't need to be treated special. I don't care if it means that he can't solo, it means that he's still going to make the game much easier since other characters can just do what few things Sigurd can't.

Because +5 Rings definitely aren't considered as favoritism.

Yeah there's those but the Hero Sword is still costing a lot of money and I didn't feel like calculating the cost of all that so I just went with Thief Sword for certainty.

8000G for a full repair. Selling the sleep Staff provides Sigurd 15000. Prayer Ring is 20000. An arena session provides him 17500. How many uses of the Hero Sword can you repair with these?

You mean chapter 4. I basically fed most enemies in chapter 3 and then the enemies in chapter 4. There's plenty.

Sorry about that, it seems I believed you fought Eltosian with the Hero Sword.

8000G for a full repair. Selling the sleep Staff provides Sigurd 15000. Prayer Ring is 20000. An arena session provides him 17500. How many uses of the Hero Sword can you repair with these?

Might be enough but not sure... I've stolen more than that with the Thief Sword so far. Btw, You don't get Prayer ring in the first gen... or if you do, I didn't.

Sorry about that, it seems I believed you fought Eltosian with the Hero Sword.

K. Managed to kill Langobart by turn 5.

Because +5 Rings definitely aren't considered as favoritism.

When I say that Sigurd is being awesome without depending on other characters, doesn't this imply to you that Sigurd is allowing these other characters to use whatever rings they want?

Yo I forget, was the Sigurd thing about whether he breaks the game or makes it unfun or what?

Because Fire Emblem is a bit of a broken series anyway. I wouldn't think people would complain about that much just because Sigurd does that business better than anybody else, even if he is broken. (which he is, and is awesome)

Edited by Rehab

Give it to me early>later
Early > later is always a good thing. Start off feeling manly, then you decide to climb some mountains towards the end, and it gives you trouble and even some game overs, but you climb the freaking mountains because YOU ARE MEN.

http://www.colorquiz.com/

Your Existing Situation:

Is pretty laid-back and is able to act calm in almost any situation. she enjoys feeling relaxed and to be in the company of her friends and family.

Your Stress Sources:

"Feels unappreciated and in an unpleasant position. Needs personal recognition and the respect of others, since she has not been about to find partners who value the same things she does. she holds back her emotions and is unable to give fully of herself, but lasting isolation makes her want to change those ways and surrender to her deep urges. Giving in to her natural instincts and urges is a sign of weakness, so feeling this way makes her weak and irritable. Fighting these urges makes her feel stronger, as if she can take on anything that comes her way. Longs to be valued as an important associate and admired for her personal qualities."

Your Restrained Characteristics:

Current events leave her feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. she is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity.

"Emotionally withdrawn, feels forced to make compromises which makes emotional attachments difficult."

Your Desired Objective:

"Wants to make a good impression on others and be seen as a special individual, like no one else. she is constantly observing how others react to her and to make sure this is true. she knows how to effectively gain special recognition, by planning and scheming. she is draw to things which are beautiful and unique."

Your Actual Problem:

"All energy has been used and she has none left to engage in anymore anxiety or demands. Feeling powerless to change the situation, leaving her frustrated, agitated, irritated, and annoyed with herself. Tries to escape by acting stubbornly sticking to her opinions, but her helplessness leads to some insecurities. Is very sensitive to criticism and easily offended."

Your Actual Problem #2:

"Needs to be viewed and respected as an outstanding individual, in order to build her self-esteem and self-worth. Resists any type of weakness and sets high standards for herself."

Edited by Fia