• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I must have an unintentional hatred of all Lords except Leaf. I tend to focus more on the other characters and the lords end up underleveled.

If Leaf is promoted, give him the Rescue staff.

I'm the opposite. I tend to have the lords at least one level above every one else.

Also, the only lords that deserves hatred are Roy and Ephraim.

Where do I get the rescue staff, by the way?

[Probably already replied by the time I'm writing this.]

It's either from pairing Azel and Aideen in the first gen (Lol) or from the Item shop in Chapter 10.

*sighs in relief* I read the first part about the pairing, was freaked out, and then saw the second part. XD

Why Ephraim? ;_;

He is supposed to be one of the best tactician of his country, but the best thing he could come up with is rush into enemy territory. :facepalm:

I just consider him as an idiot with an immoderate hubris. ;__ ;

Edited by Marthur

And I seriously didn't expect IS to make a proper hard mode for FE4 specifically. I can't be assed to word every one of my posts perfectly to appeal to people on the internet that take everything absolutely literally.

If you thought that I thought that you were actually calling for FE4 to be re-released exactly as it is, but with a hard mode, you're mistaken. I'm just saying that there is no point in arguing that FE4 is broken, especially when we already know it's broken (by the way, FE10!Ike is just as broken, if not more broken, than Sigurd).

What I do say is keep making proper hard modes like in FEDS' so that if a game is too easy, then it'll be still be fine for people that don't like games to hold their hand.

Fine, I understand.

And trust me, while a hard mode sounds like an obvious solution, I've seen hard modes screwed up before.

I don't even know what's the problem that you seem to have with the game is besides "Oh, Sigurd is so broken!!11!11"

EDIT: Oh, and FE4's level design does suck. Just a bunch of open roads

Would you prefer that an entire level be cover in mountai- oh wait

and use of terrain is either gimmicky for the sole purpose of lowering your move by 70%, or sparse.

Isn't that the point of terrain?

No indoor levels just hurts the game's level design even more.

But Chainey! It'd just be open hallways with no terrain! That's horrible! =o

If you want more proof that FE4 is easy as pie: I once did a playthrough with just Noish. And we all know how awesome Noish is. ;)

EDIT:

ITT we killed Tinny.

Holy shit, it worked. Togie is posting.

NO, YOU DON'T! >:O!

Edited by Togieduo

If you want more proof that FE4 is easy as pie: I once did a playthrough with just Noish. And we all know how awesome Noish is. ;)

EDIT:

NO, YOU DON'T! > :o !

Since I don't play games for their difficulty...

Sup Toge. Welcome.

Edited by Tiena

(by the way, FE10!Ike is just as broken, if not more broken, than Sigurd).
I've heard many messed up things about FE10, like it's an abortion of game design, so this doesn't surprise me in any bit (and is also why I never bothered getting FE10, so of course I know FE10 Ike is broken).
I don't even know what's the problem that you seem to have with the game is besides "Oh, Sigurd is so broken!!11!11"
To think that FE9!Ike is actually better than Sigurd is absurd, which is my main reasoning for arguing why Sigurd is in a league of his own.
But Chainey! It'd just be open hallways with no terrain! That's horrible! =o
Walls and doors make a huge difference here, and indoor levels are very layout based. Not to mention that indoor levels tend to be compact, so you tend to see action very quickly.
Would you prefer that an entire level be cover in mountai- oh wait
FE4's levels are huge, but aren't used to any full potential. It's really a race to see who gets to the enemies that are in geometric formations first.

I would refer to FE3 Book 2 as an example of great level design, but you're way too stubborn and self conceited to play that.

Isn't that the point of terrain?
The point of terrain is to give strategic options. In FE4, forests are just put off to the side most of the time and the Yied Desert is just an annoyance. One of the few interesting and effective uses of terrain would be the forest patches in Selisia or the Cliff formations on the last castle in For Whose Sake.