• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

DEMON FANG DEMON FANG DEMON FANG DEMON FANG DEMON FANG I SUCK AT SCHOOL

No, really, does he move on Hector Mode ch24?

This thread is Seisen no Keifu.

It's not the real SnK we all love to play.

Blind playthroughs are fun... to remember.

I once ended up with Lester going to Edda after the war.

At least Rana was good...

It's not the real SnK we all love to play.

It actually is.

I once ended up with Lester going to Edda after the war.

At least Rana was good...

I'm planning to send Delmud to Edda in my next pt.

D:

Fuckit I'm getting Geitz.Again.

That's not all. Lloyd might be A LOT closer to you than you'd expect... And I'd get Geitz anyway.

Your Existing Situation

"Craves change and new things, always looking for new adventures and activities. Becomes restless and frustrated when he has to wait to long for things to develop. His impatience leads to irritability and a desire to move on to the next project."

Your Stress Sources

"Wishes for freedom and independence, free from limitations and restrictions except for the ones he choices to give himself."

Your Restrained Characteristics

"Tries to participate and involve himself in things going on around him; however, avoids conflict and arguments to reduce stress and tension."

"Finds satisfaction in sexual activity, but is emotionally detached which prevents him from becoming too involved."

Conceited and is easily insulted. Holds back emotionally but is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity.

Conceited and is easily insulted. Holds back emotionally but is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective

"Highly optimistic and outgoing personality. Loves to learn new and exciting things, and craves new interests. Looking for a well-rounded life full of success and new experiences. Does not allow himself to be overcome with negative thoughts or self-doubt. Takes life head on, with enthusiasm. "

Your Actual Problem

"Fights resistance or limitations, and insists he is free to develop in his own way. Rewarded by accomplishing things on his own, with little to no help from others."

Fairly accurate sans the enthusiastic part.

You scored a total of 58

The Natural Leader

Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural leader, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.

Pretty much.

Actually, starting another Seiken Densetsu 3 playthrough.

Only a few days till I start my no healer/no moon saber/no poto oil lp.

Started Fe4 Binary. Anything I should look out for?

Weapons cost a lot more. Branched promotions. Minor bloods can use holy weapons with halved bonuses. Slightly modified stats and growths ( mostly -5 base hp and +5 res growths ). New items. Lots of fun.

Also hi people. Hi Jack, long time no see.

Edited by Dio

I'm planning to send Delmud to Edda in my next pt.

o lawlz

Well, at least it's a nice change from always going to Agustria with cousin Aless. And Nanna with a B rank in staves should be interesting.

That's not all. Lloyd might be A LOT closer to you than you'd expect... And I'd get Geitz anyway.

Well, I do want 100% supports :s

Also, I'm confused about recruiting Karel. Does the fact that I'm planning on fighting Kenneth changes anything on his recruitment condition?

Well, I do want 100% supports :s

Also, I'm confused about recruiting Karel. Does the fact that I'm planning on fighting Kenneth changes anything on his recruitment condition?

Didn't know that.

And yes, Kenneth's map has different recruitment conditions for Karel. IIRC, you have to kill at least three promoted enemies.

o lawlz

Well, at least it's a nice change from always going to Agustria with cousin Aless. And Nanna with a B rank in staves should be interesting.

The whole point of Claude x Lache. Recover ftw.

I don't really use Delmud anyway, so it doesn't matter if he's reduced to a Charisma bot with no fighting ability whatsoever.

Didn't know that.

And yes, Kenneth's map has different recruitment conditions for Karel. IIRC, you have to kill at least three promoted enemies.

While on Jerme's, I have to kill 2?