>.>

<.<

PLEASE SMILE AGAIN, FIA

;_____;

*snugs* <3

I WILL TRY

;_____;

<3

This is Abuseland. Debateland is that way.

True.

Humble, too... <3

Oh you... <3

DEBATE THREAD, ONLY. D8

;_______________________________;

Are what you promised. I abused for that purpose. XD

OH. lol

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

People, stop arguing.

This isn't a goddamn tier or debate thread. Seriously. Take it easy, both of you - or take it elsewhere.

I am calm. I'm not the one writing paragraphs over Chainey losing excitment over FE10 because Ike has Ragnell or anything like that.

Chainey can't seem to let go of that FE3 thing, though.

Easily screwable speed. Base not high enough to double everything early on. Crap resistance ( lower than even Boyd IIRC ).

Definite flaws there.

Any yet... BEXP. Anything he doesn't double, nobody but, like, Mia doubles. Terrible Sages and pretty huge HP.

So why pick it up?

Oh yeah, because you felt insulted. All you had to do was ask not to be insulted instead of continuing on with a futile quest.

what

Reread the conversation. If you honestly think that's true, you haven't been paying attention at all.

It does matter because it shows I can be open of other people's opinions while still sticking to my own.

You're beginning to make the logic complex, so I'm sticking it at that.

And that proves...? It's a really random thing to try and show, but OK.

A reasonable compromise to the opinions people have concerning broken and challenging games.

But that's it; why bother pointing out Sigurd and FE4's flaws if you want to try to compromise with the people who prefer games that aren't H5 hard?

First, you were a crusader fighting against broken games. Now, you're the guy trying to make peace.

You started the conflict, and now, you're trying to end the conflict with something totally different from what you've started, and yet you still say that you're the one who was right all along.

But no, I'm fickle.

Edited by Ninji

:facepalm:

Oh you~

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUHAUHAUHAUHUAA

WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU YOUR PENIS WILL BE LITERALLY COVERED IN BRUISES AND BURN MARKS

But then people will know you power leveled and will call you a cheater.

RNG abuse, you can be level 10 and have ridiculous stats.

What's cheating is up to debate, though. Especially in a single-player-only game.

No, she is Lachesis.

Therefore love.

I've been following this thing and I still can't make heads or tails of what's going on.

I give up.

Denied.

Exactly. And I canonically get her.

*Points to avatar*

You wish.

I've been following this thing and I still can't make heads or tails of what's going on.

I give up.

Good Musashi. Just ignore Chainey and I rageing at each other, and go be with your beloved Fia.

*kills Ninji*

Tedius makes Fia cry, though.

why do you kill me but not him

;__;

LOVE. SHE IS LOVE AND LACHESIS.

:wub::wub:

I just have a nagging feeling my love isn't being reciprocated. ;_;

Hm~?

WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU YOUR PENIS WILL BE LITERALLY COVERED IN BRUISES AND BURN MARKS

Kinky~

Debate thread...

TEDIUS ZANAKARUDO STYLE

*digs a hole*

I give up.

;__;

Poor Musashi... *patpat*

Any yet... BEXP. Anything he doesn't double, nobody but, like, Mia doubles. Terrible Sages and pretty huge HP.

BEXP helps his stats with the highest growths. Speed isn't this, so no. Also he's not terribly dodgy without supports.

If you feel like continuing this, MSN only. No more of this shit here.

Chainey, just take it on MSN with Ninji or PMs.

Tedius Zanarukando is against Poképrosal and strict enforcement of Wikipedia's fiction notability and userbox guidelines, especially on English Wikipedia. He finds that Poképrosal has alienated him from the Pokémon sector of Wikipedia. He may not want to make any more userboxes due to controversy involving userbox policies. He considers users such as TTN to be overly strict when it comes to these policies, and labels TTN an extreme mergist (or "wikiprosalist"). He is against TTN's effort to merge articles on individual Pokémon into lists, since that practice has been done specifically at English Wikipedia. He finds this to alienate English-speaking Pokémon fans, thus English-speaking Pokémon fans have to look elsewhere for information on individual Pokémon. He also finds that the resulting Pokémon related list articles are useless and uninformative. He also has a problem with user A Link to the Past.