• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Did someone say Tedius Zanarukando? Time for some TZ copypasta.

Square Enix is my favorite video game company ever. There games are very sophisticated. I am so close to that company. Square Enix is climbing up the chart in sales revenue. Discuss the Square Enix game franchises such as Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest/Warrior. Final Fantasy should be discussed in the "Final Fantasy discussion" forum.

Tedius Zanarukando is against Poképrosal and strict enforcement of Wikipedia's fiction notability and userbox guidelines, especially on English Wikipedia. He finds that Poképrosal has alienated him from the Pokémon sector of Wikipedia. He may not want to make any more userboxes due to controversy involving userbox policies. He considers users such as TTN to be overly strict when it comes to these policies, and labels TTN an extreme mergist (or "wikiprosalist"). He is against TTN's effort to merge articles on individual Pokémon into lists, since that practice has been done specifically at English Wikipedia. He finds this to alienate English-speaking Pokémon fans, thus English-speaking Pokémon fans have to look elsewhere for information on individual Pokémon. He also finds that the resulting Pokémon related list articles are useless and uninformative. He also has a problem with user A Link to the Past.

It's not funny today.

Debating makes her cry too.

This is my gift of cruelty.

;________;

Really now?

And hurt of course.