• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*Thorhammer*

I don't know, I read it in one of those hack readmes. Maybe it's just bullshit, but hey.

AUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Binary, I bet.

I read that too, I believe it was in Inflation

Or that.

Anyway, I'm leaving, gotta get some sleep.*Sends one more shot an Ninji for old times' sake*

Good night.

Thanks for showing your love to me, but you're my last choice~

LOVE WHAT

CAN YOU EVEN READ, YOU HAG

I am. It's like a puzzle game where I try to find ways to kill Kempf with "lame" units and such. Similar to my Arthur vs Julius and Aless vs Julius videos.

So you are. Good.

........no one noticed my username/av?

Of course we did. You even posted a test post.

AUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Binary, I bet.

Or that.

Yes, I believe it was Inflation. I don't think there are duplicated Thorhammers in Binary - just a magic Thorhammer sword instead. :awesome:

LOVE WHAT

CAN YOU EVEN READ, YOU HAG

Yes, otherwise I wouldn't be able to do this: *Sunflames Nini*. I can read your thoughts as well. You're desperate for a feminine presence near you in your life, and since I'm the Bitch Witch on top of being your aunt in Incestland, I know I was one of your top priorities.

However, I'm not interested. Sorry :).

I did.

:D

Kenshiro: Rei!

Sup, Kenshiro.

Of course we did. You even posted a test post.

I was testing the av, but it works.

I hope nobody changes to Raoh

Yes, I believe it was Inflation. I don't think there are duplicated Thorhammers in Binary - just a magic Thorhammer sword instead. :awesome:

Huh. Really?

Yes, otherwise I wouldn't be able to do this: *Sunflames Nini*. I can read your thoughts as well. You're desperate for a feminine presence near you in your life, and since I'm the Bitch Witch on top of being your aunt in Incestland, I know I was one of your top priorities.

However, I'm not interested. Sorry :).

Read my thoughts? Don't make me laugh! Even if I was as desperate as you say, and into incest as much as you say, AND a masochist as you say, I still would be able to do better than you!

Huh. Really?

Read my thoughts? Don't make me laugh! Even if I was as desperate as you say, and into incest as much as you say, AND a masochist as you say, I still would be able to do better than you!

Ishtar's Tordo Sword if you defeat her in chapter 10. If you don't I believe she stays with Torhammer. Kinda explains her as a Magefighter.

You're so cute when you lie.

Ishtar's Tordo Sword if you defeat her in chapter 10. If you don't I believe she stays with Torhammer. Kinda explains her as a Magefighter.

Also, remember CF: SFW. Keep NSFW to MSN, pl0x.

Really.

tordo sword what

Also, you know what never got, regarding the sword things? Why does the BLAGI sword negate the effects of the LOPTOUS sword?

LIE?!

Ugh! It's hopeless!

In the most recent RM/Binary version, Ishtar uses a Daim Thunder instead.

The Tordo Sword (renamed Caliburn) goes to the guardian of Velthomer (no more a Narga High Priest).

tordo sword what

Also, you know what never got, regarding the sword things? Why does the BLAGI sword negate the effects of the LOPTOUS sword?

Because Loputousu is shit.