Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You and me both.

I have no idea what to do, either. ;-;

What the fuck is that in the place of your avatar, Nini?

Play Sonic 2006.

Or rather, don't play it. Mediocre game, but look it up.

Nini, your avatar looks atrocious, a shining example of what went wrong with the Sonic franchise, a reminder of the kind of has-been it has become in trying to act cool and miserably failing in every single way.

Sonic used to be cool, used to have just the right attitude in order to express how awesome he is without overdoing it. Now, he's surrounded by a bunch of clowns and DBZ rejects following him around, and Sonic himself always has to have sk8r boy music in the background, which was never awesome, ever.

Of course, Sonic & The Secret Rings was actually a pretty good attempt at redeeming itself, and even the new super form was pretty cool, but of course everyone has to hate a game that's actually pretty good despite sloppy areas in controls.

Edited by Rody

Nini, your avatar looks atrocious, a shining example of what went wrong with the Sonic franchise, a reminder of the kind of has-been it has become in trying to act cool and miserably failing in every single way.

Sonic used to be cool, used to have just the right attitude in order to express how awesome he is without overdoing it. Now, he's surrounded by a bunch of clowns and DBZ rejects following him around, and Sonic himself always has to have sk8r boy music in the background, which was never awesome, ever.

Of course, Sonic & The Secret Rings was actually a pretty good attempt at redeeming itself, and even the new super form was pretty cool, but of course everyone has to hate a game that's actually pretty good despite sloppy areas in controls.

B-b-b-but crystalline Hedgehogs...!

Agreed on everything but the "sk8r boy music" thing. Sonic Unleashed was actually composed of mainly jazz, and it actually sounded nice. I digress, however.

Everyone hates SatSR? I've seen nothing but love for it wherever I go.

Agreed on everything but the "sk8r boy music" thing. Sonic Unleashed was actually composed of mainly jazz, and it actually sounded nice. I digress, however.
I haven't played Unleashed, so thumbs up to this.
Everyone hates SatSR? I've seen nothing but love for it wherever I go.
Huh. I remember when it came out there was nothing but hate. I guess now that other games have came out it's easier to appreciate, kind of like what tends to happen to Zelda games. Next Zelda game on console that comes out, TP will probably get a ton of love.

Seriously, Mephiles is the closest we seem to be getting to Metal Sonic coming back again. ;-;

I haven't played Unleashed, so thumbs up to this.

The Day Phases are actually very fun and reminiscent of the Sonic 2 era, but the Night Phases get very tedious, very fast.

Huh. I remember when it came out there was nothing but hate. I guess now that other games have came out it's easier to appreciate, kind of like what tends to happen to Zelda games. Next Zelda game on console that comes out, TP will probably get a ton of love.

Actually, I think TP is the opposite. It got a lot of hype early on, but now, people seem to complain about it a lot more.

Edited by Ninji

Day stages=God

Night stages=Word of God states they were only put in to increase gameplay time

Wii/PS2 version>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>360/PS3 version

Actually, I think TP is the opposite. It got a lot of hype early on, but now, people seem to complain about it a lot more.
When the next console Zelda comes out there's going to be a legion of people that were afraid to praise TP before now complaining about whatever the new Zelda does that TP did better.

Why?

When the next console Zelda comes out there's going to be a legion of people that were afraid to praise TP before now complaining about whatever the new Zelda does that TP did better.

True, I guess.

Still want my Metal Sonic return. ;___;

NO

BETTER

ROCKET METAL

Edited by Ninji

Why?

The Wii/PS2 version doesn't have a lot of stuff the 360/PS3 version had. Most of the stuff it doesn't have was retarded. For example, you don't need to grind medals to get through the game.