FE4 THREAD

Fia

As I said, there's always something new to see. Well, I hope immortality halts the aging process; I don't want to be a guy in a wheelchair for the whole of my life. : O

Curiousman lives up to his name.

It's ok. ^^ But it does feel like that. D:

;________;

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

;________;

I admit, I am curious. But there's nothing wrong with that. ^^ And don't bring out the "curiosity killed the cat saying."

:wu... No, that's for Fia and Sara only...

... *pat*

...I meant think about the term "Forever".

Heh... I forgot to mention I only want to be immortal by age. When time ends (for the Earth, as in the sun exploding), so do I! ^^

:< Go eat your food instead and then watch your anime, girl.

;________________;

<:3 Okay~

I don't ever want to hear the word deadline... ;__;

As I said, there's always something new to see. Well, I hope immortality halts the aging process; I don't want to be a guy in a wheelchair for the whole of my life. : O

Go watch a documentary. :>

Fanarts Tiem.

1201994068874.gif

:< Go eat your food instead and then watch your anime, girl.

;________________;

<:3 Okay~

I don't ever want to hear the word deadline... ;__;

:3 Good girl. *patpat*

;________________; *hugs*

Edited by Tinny~

All this talk about immortality... You guys make me want to watch the Highlander.

What's the Highlander?

Immortality can be pretty bad.

Yes, it can. It has driven people to madness. But in some cases, those who can handle the gift/curse, have become wise, and given things prosperity. I'm not sure if I could, but it's worth a shot, if it were possible.

Go watch a documentary. :>

About what? : O

;________;

I admit, I am curious. But there's nothing wrong with that. ^^ And don't bring out the "curiosity killed the cat saying."

:wu... No, that's for Fia and Sara only...

... *pat*

...I meant think about the term "Forever".

Heh... I forgot to mention I only want to be immortal by age. When time ends (for the Earth, as in the sun exploding), so do I! ^^

So...what'll you do if you survive a nuclear winter? Or when all your friends and family die, but you don't? I don't wanna get into a discussion on how immortality sucks though, but just think about it.

...Too slooooowww

Edited by Pride

What's the Highlander?

A movie.

:facepalm:

I meant what was it about?

So...what'll you do if you survive a nuclear winter? Or when all your friends and family die, but you don't? I don't wanna get into a discussion on how immortality sucks though, but just think about it.

...Too slooooowww

Explain to me what that is, first, and then I'll answer. I'll mourn, then I'll get over it. I've already lost two people. I never stay sad for long. ^^ As for friends... I mourn, I get over it, make new friends, and then repeat. Immortality can be great for someone who loves life. But who knows? I might change in those years.

Series, movies, they're all on screens. Well, actually I saw the end of something like it. This bald old guy faced off with some good guy. The good guy beheaded him, and then he got struck by lightning or something, which happens when you kill an immortal. It ended in some remote area or something. I don't remember it too well. :mellow:

What's the Highlander?

A movie.

...Too slooooowww

Explain to me what that is, first, and then I'll answer. I'll mourn, then I'll get over it. I've already lost two people. I never stay sad for long. ^^ As for friends... I mourn, I get over it, make new friends, and then repeat. Immortality can be great for someone who loves life. But who knows? I might change in those years.

Actually I misused that term. What I meant is, being as you'd be immortal, what if there was a massive war ending in humanity being nuked out of existence, what would you do as the last human on earth?

I read something about immortality, just gotta say: real life savestates is a much better thing to have.

Also: Harold is so awesome that his clones were leading armies while he was still a child.

[/random]

Actually I misused that term. What I meant is, being as you'd be immortal, what if there was a massive war ending in humanity being nuked out of existence, what would you do as the last human on earth?

Irrelevant; I told you I wanted to be immortal in age only. I'd croak, too, if a nuclear winter came.

What's the Highlander?

A movie.

...Too slooooowww

Hope that someone besides him is alive, repopulate earth and become God.