FE4 THREAD

Fia

I don't have 30 yet, sadly.

Time to manipulate rerolls.

Build though.

And FE4 Paladins suffer from being a shitty class with low caps and weapon ranks, so...

Too bad, but you can manage to get one with other scrolls you don't want.

I suppose.

Noish did make a good use of that Hero Sword on top of passing it to his son, but I didn't bother to field Alec even at level 30. Defend that castle with your Iron Sword.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And so concludes my role in the brawl tournament... *sigh* Good games, Pride.

Poor lux...

Worst part is he destroyed me. He double and triple stocked me. The annoying part is that I usually do better than that against him.

Poor lux...

Worst part is he destroyed me. He double and triple stocked me. The annoying part is that I usually do better than that against him.

What did you use?

Sonic then Pikachu. He triple-stocked Sonic (at 200%), and double-stocked Pikachu (at 150%).

Poor lux...

What did you use?

Sonic then Pikachu. He triple-stocked Sonic (at 200%), and double-stocked Pikachu (at 150%).

Ditch Sonic.

Poor lux...

What did you use?

Ditch Sonic.

Why? D:

Why? D:

Since when do you use a melee only character that favors offense over defense? He really doesn't suit you.

On top of that he's just meh, but that's me talking and I main both Captain Falcon and Ganondorf >_>

Who have the most brutal offense in the game, except maybe Ike...

But yeah, Sonic sux.

Why? D:

Since when do you use a melee only character that favors offense over defense? He really doesn't suit you.

On top of that he's just meh, but that's me talking and I main both Captain Falcon and Ganondorf >_>

I can adapt! Who would you suggest, if not Sonic?

But yeah, Sonic sux.

You didn't see me play yet. While Lux favors camping and defense, I favor offense, raw offensive power and, in general, awesome kill moves. You'd need to see a few of the recordings I've done with these two. I pretty much showed my moves to every brawler here a lot of times.

A camper. Something like Snake, Falco or...Dedede should fit you. ROB might not be too bad either, but since you already have trouble killing, I wouldn't suggest him for you until you learn to spike well.

Blackwing's Impudence looks simply... brutal for this stage of the game.

I'm entering the Stony Field.

If you're making a Windy Druid, pretty much. Winter Fury gets so much range and duration it's not funny, and even if they survive it, you can pelt them with Tornadoes and Sandstorms. The Druid's most broken spell is definitely Creeping Doom, though.

But yeah, Sonic sux.

You didn't see me play yet. While Lux favors camping and defense, I favor offense, raw offensive power and, in general, awesome kill moves. You'd need to see a few of the recordings I've done with these two. I pretty much showed my moves to every brawler here a lot of times.

A camper. Something like Snake, Falco or...Dedede should fit you. ROB might not be too bad either, but since you already have trouble killing, I wouldn't suggest him for you until you learn to spike well.

Speaking of which, I added you on my Friend list a few days ago... Maybe we should Brawl sometime?

Not now, 'cause I need to go get a new sensor bar for my Wii. My cat Mia chewed through the damn wire.

Edited by Giorno Giovanna

Falco annoys me, Dedede is too slow... Snake might be worth trying.

Pride! Ready for more brawl?

Poor lux...

What did you use?

Ow and ow.

Your Sonic's problem is excessive gimme punch.

You main the circle charge "GO!" thing?

Yeah.

This guy...OF COURSE.

But wait, versus who?

Edited by Pride

Speaking of which, I added you on my Friend list a few days ago... Maybe we should Brawl sometime?

Not now, 'cause I need to go get a new sensor bar for my Wii. My cat Mia chewed through the damn wire.

Always ready to show my moves.

Ouch.

Piece of cake!

He actually has a few quick moves and it's definitely them that you should use often. Back Air, Down Tilt, Side Tilt, Down Air, Up Air... Smashes should be only used for killing, and Up Tilt as well though it's ok for juggling at low percentages. Also, chaingrabs.

There's quite a few decent/good Snakes around. Consult Pride, Mac or myself for some advice.

That a bad thing? I play DDD and you struggle against me.

Edited by Sirius

Blackwing's Impudence looks simply... brutal for this stage of the game.

I'm entering the Stony Field.

If you're making a Windy Druid, pretty much. Winter Fury gets so much range and duration it's not funny, and even if they survive it, you can pelt them with Tornadoes and Sandstorms. The Druid's most broken spell is definitely Creeping Doom, though.

I'm actually meleeing for now, though.

I don't think I was ohkoing stuff with any other character (remember, /players 8). It's fun to see them explode and melt. Take that, shamans!