Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*yawns*

Who are the other 2?

I'm one of them. Serenes only takes note of my leave after 15 minutes, which should be around 7:55-8.

Looks like Olwen? Y/N

And I know her shoulders and arms are off. You don't need to tell me.

She,s good looking. Keep up the good work.

THEEND IS THE MONSTER

I HAVE TO RUN

D:

*insert typical bad 90's Usian horror movie tripping here*

Girls always trip when the killer/monster is going after them. :(

stupid thread

Die monster, you do not belong into this world.

EDIT: Sup CF.

Same old thing. Work, missed most of the action in the FE 4 THREAD, will probably play ES after dinner ( getting some stuff for the Barbs I plan to make ). You?

This world of stupidity and uselessness.

I couldn't be bothered to care.

Olwen makes me jizz in my pants. She's so good and pretty~

BEST FE 5 UNIT. DAIM THUNDER FOR BEST WEAPON EVER!

Edited by Dio

EDIT: Sup CF.

Same old thing. Work, missed most of the action in the FE 4 THREAD, will probably play ES after dinner ( getting some stuff for the Barbs I plan to make ). You?

ES, basically.

Finished Act 1 with my Druid some hours ago, and decided to play Act 2 with him first since he was the strongest so far.

And I kind of forgot where I was supposed to go, so I did all sorts of things before realizing that I had to enter a trap door in the town. Well, at least I was getting experience and money.

Edited by TheEnd

ES, basically.

Finished Act 1 with my Druid some hours ago, and decided to play Act 2 with him first since he was the strongest so far.

And I kind of forgot where I was supposed to go, so I did all sorts of things before realizing that I had to enter a trap door in the town. Well, at least I was getting experience and money.

Yeah they did switch things around. For the Sewers it's only the trap door near Greiz, but the other entrance will lead you to the staff pieces you need. You shouldn't even have to go outside either. What level now? 25ish?

ES, basically.

Yeah they did switch things around. For the Sewers it's only the trap door near Greiz, but the other entrance will lead you to the staff pieces you need. You shouldn't even have to go outside either. What level now? 25ish?

I did get the Viper Amulet, yeah. And before I noticed it, I reached the Dry Hills... thank God I knew the Lost Farm was an extra map and avoided it, I guess.

At /players 8, I actually finished Act 1 at level 26 with all characters. My Druid is currently 29. Come on, level 30!