• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish Robert would just go back to the FEDS board and troll there. :(

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Yikes, you cuss a lot for a claim to be Christian. wacko.gif

Last time I checked, that wasn't a Commandment. Although you might be acting sarcastic, I'm not sure.

Why be ashamed of language, at all? Who gets to dictate my vocabulary on an objective basis?

Edited by Rehab

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Yikes, you cuss a lot for a claim to be Christian. :wacko:

She's horny a lot for a girl, too...

Girls can not be horny?

Edit: Lord expects no one to be flawless.

Naturally, but he does expect us to do the best we can do. At least avoid the things that are obviously wrong! A disobedient Christian is a miserable one!

Enough of me being a pastor wannabe, I'm going to ask if it'd be worth downloading Fire Emblem 1, after playing the DS version.

Why be ashamed of language, at all? Who gets to dictate my vocabulary on an objective basis?

THISTHISTHISTHIS

Naturally, but he does expect us to do the best we can do. At least avoid the things that are obviously wrong! A disobedient Christian is a miserable one!

Bloody hell, where does this idea that being Christian means you obey without question come from?

Edited by Meow

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Yikes, you cuss a lot for a claim to be Christian. wacko.gif

She's horny a lot for a girl, too...

Girls can not be horny?

Edit: Lord expects no one to be flawless.

Enough of me being a pastor wannabe, I'm going to ask if it'd be worth downloading Fire Emblem 1, after playing the DS version.

Nope. Unless you believe in the sake of completion, it isn't worth it.

Probably not worth it.. especially since healers can only gain exp by getting attacked.

Probably not worth it.. especially since healers can only gain exp by getting attacked.

There's no weapon triangle, either. But that's not as important.

Bloody hell, where does this idea that being Christian means you obey without question come from?

The Bible. While a saved person can do whatever they want without worry of going to Hell, it doesn't mean you'll be living a wonderful life on Earth. God still punishes folks for their actions.

I have one.

But people overreact to panties. (even though bikini bottoms are the same shape yet those are ok)

Quite frankly, panty shots are actually sort of gross, if mainly because I am repulsed by butts of all nature. Especially cigarette and man butts. Yeah, panties=/=full blown butt, but still.

I have one.

But people overreact to panties. (even though bikini bottoms are the same shape yet those are ok)

Quite frankly, panty shots are actually sort of gross, if mainly because I am repulsed by butts of all nature. Especially cigarette and man butts. Yeah, panties=/=full blown butt, but still.

Aye, butts themselves be nasty, but panties are cute.