• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes, I'm still all jumbled over that slow Netbook we're now using at school. Using that for full blown assignments is going to be a nightmare. Then again, considering it's my second day in school, I still hopefully can get used to it.

Why is everyone starting school so early? I don't start for two weeks. O_o

Evansville Indiana, school has always started in mid August and ended in late May.

Wait a minute... Do you go to school with Freohr Datia?

Why is everyone starting school so early? I don't start for two weeks. O_o

Evansville Indiana, school has always started in mid August and ended in late May.

I think it's like that for most of Indiana. Dunno about Muncie though..

I start in two weeks, but thankfully it's finally my last year.

Also 'sup?

Oh not much. Dad.

Well, ecept I rented PunchOut! from blockbuster and the damn disc can't be read. Now it's storming and I don't want to go up there while it's raining cats and dogs to demand my $10 back.

Oh not much. Dad.

Well, ecept I rented PunchOut! from blockbuster and the damn disc can't be read. Now it's storming and I don't want to go up there while it's raining cats and dogs to demand my $10 back.

That's too bad.

Here we probably have the hottest day of the summer...at a paltry 30 Celsius. We usually get higher but we have the coldest summer in 50 years.

Oh not much. Dad.

That's too bad.

Here we probably have the hottest day of the summer...at a paltry 30 Celsius. We usually get higher but we have the coldest summer in 50 years.

Blagh, Celcius.

It was a full 100 farenheight here the other day. I swear, it's actually hotter in August than it is in June and July...

Blagh, Celcius.

It was a full 100 farenheight here the other day. I swear, it's actually hotter in August than it is in June and July...

USE THE METRIC SYSTEM!

Pretty much the same thing here for a few years. September and October are also warmer than usual.

Blagh, Celcius.

USE THE METRIC SYSTEM!

Pretty much the same thing here for a few years. September and October are also warmer than usual.

Don't get me wrong, Celcius is fine... Except when dealing with Weather.

Blagh, Celcius.

USE THE METRIC SYSTEM!

Celsius is always superior... except when Kelvin is.

Blagh, Celcius.

USE THE METRIC SYSTEM!

It would've been nice if there was just one temperature to measure by.

Blagh, Celcius.

USE THE METRIC SYSTEM!

They're used for different things. Kelvin and Celcius are more useful for stuff like simple Science due to the boiling and freezing point of water in Celcius and Kelvin's "Absolute 0", whereas Farenheight is better suited for weather because it's wider range in numbers can more accurately show tempuratures.

In other words, Celcius is typically easier while Farenheight is more exact.

Blagh, Celcius.

USE THE METRIC SYSTEM!

They're used for different things. Kelvin and Celcius are more useful for stuff like simple Science due to the boiling and freezing point of water in Celcius and Kelvin's "Absolute 0", whereas Farenheight is better suited for weather because it's wider range in numbers can more accurately show tempuratures.

In other words, Celcius is typically easier while Farenheight is more exact.

And kelvin for scientific means, right?