FE4 THREAD

Fia

... I don't want to be mistaken for a girl, anymore than I already was. XD Besides, Maple is the one thing I don't like about the game. I run around, having a good time with the game, and then... BAM! The moronic witch apprentice who should really be giving turn signals when she rotates around runs into me. >_>

Aw, but she's so adorable you'd have to forgive the vacuum riding witch! Free potions and rings, yes please.

I second that. You usually want to run into her.

Also going to sleep.

Night Masaa~

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Lux. How long will you keep that new username? =o

When I get tired of it, I guess. Looking at the history of my other names, that shouldn't take long. The LoZ: Oracle games are my favorite games of all time, after all. : D

You got tired of it really quickly. ;P

... I don't want to be mistaken for a girl, anymore than I already was. XD Besides, Maple is the one thing I don't like about the game. I run around, having a good time with the game, and then... BAM! The moronic witch apprentice who should really be giving turn signals when she rotates around runs into me. >_>

Aw, but she's so adorable you'd have to forgive the vacuum riding witch! Free potions and rings, yes please.

I second that. You usually want to run into her.

Also going to sleep.

Night Masaa~

Thanks Chal~

... I don't want to be mistaken for a girl, anymore than I already was. XD.gif Besides, Maple is the one thing I don't like about the game. I run around, having a good time with the game, and then... BAM! The moronic witch apprentice who should really be giving turn signals when she rotates around runs into me. >_>

Adorable...? I suppose. But she really needs to get turn signals once she becomes that UFO. XD I care little for rings, but I do like those potions. I was getting ready to fight Veran recently, so I went to get a magic potion, but I was 200 rupees short. So I went out of Lynna city, and got hit by Maple. Out popped a magic potion. : D

Never really liked Ralph. Though I never really did finish Ages so maybe...

: O BAD CHALIS! Ralph is an awesome eccentric guy who protects the Oracle of Ages!

Bonus points for him being the descendant of Queen Ambi.

Hi, Lux. How long will you keep that new username? =o

When I get tired of it, I guess. Looking at the history of my other names, that shouldn't take long. The LoZ: Oracle games are my favorite games of all time, after all. : D

You got tired of it really quickly. ;P

Record time. : D But I just wanted a better name, and this one is. : D

And g'night Marthur. ^^

... I don't want to be mistaken for a girl, anymore than I already was. XD.gif Besides, Maple is the one thing I don't like about the game. I run around, having a good time with the game, and then... BAM! The moronic witch apprentice who should really be giving turn signals when she rotates around runs into me. >_>

People have mistanken me for a girl on here before (That's what you get for having a girl in your avy)

People knew that I was boy eventually, but as for the new people... Well, I bet that won't work as well. XD

... I don't want to be mistaken for a girl, anymore than I already was. XD.gif

Nini 2.0

Wear the maid uniform. Now.

Uhhh.... I don't have a maid uniform...

I've completely forgotten about that actually >_>.

Then why does this surprise you? : O

... I don't want to be mistaken for a girl, anymore than I already was. XD .gif" />

Nini 2.0

I said it doesn't.

... I don't want to be mistaken for a girl, anymore than I already was. XD.gif .gif" />

Nini 2.0

I said it doesn't.

Typo. DX I meant why does it not?

.... O_o

I could always give you the maid's outfit that Kenshiro refused to wear, but I'd rather you stay as Ralph.

ralph.png

I don't want to be a maid, first of all. Second, I'm stuck with this name for a month, so it wouldn't matter if I wanted to. XD .gif" />

Edited by Ralph

I don't want to be a maid, first of all.

You will... in time.

Second, I'm stuck with this name for a month. XD

ralph.png

Ok, I'm done spamming Ralph's face sprite for now.

Edited by Musashi