FE4 THREAD

Fia

Typo. DX I meant why does it not?

I have no clue. It crossed my mind to use Ralph as an avatar so I guess that may be it.

Are you turning into me? Well, if you're taking my place, who am I becoming? O_o Hmm... Well, I guess that's the only way to explain it. ^^

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to be a maid, first of all. Second, I'm stuck with this name for a month, so it wouldn't matter if I wanted to. XD .gif" />

That sucks for you. But at least it wasn't like on another forum in which I was stuck with a lame display name for six months.

I don't want to be a maid, first of all. Second, I'm stuck with this name for a month, so it wouldn't matter if I wanted to. XD.gif .gif" />

That sucks for you. But at least it wasn't like on another forum in which I was stuck with a lame display name for six months.

Not a problem. I may get tired of this, but it's a nice enough name that I won't mind it. ^^ Nice avatar, by the way. : D

I have no clue. It crossed my mind to use Ralph as an avatar so I guess that may be it.

Are you turning into me? Well, if you're taking my place, who am I becoming? O_o Hmm... Well, I guess that's the only way to explain it. ^^

Let's not jump to conclusions >_>

I see Lux got a name change. And a new avatar with it.

Speaking of which, it makes me want to play the Oracle games all over again.

And a new signature to boot. ^^

Do it! You'll love it! : D

Let's not jump to conclusions >_>

Relax, I was kidding. XD

So, Ralphy boy, how does it feel to be the undisputed king of generics?

Eh? Ralph is far from generic. : D

ralph.png <--- Looks pretty generic to me.

You don't even have any skills, and your PCC is set at one. No supports either. :(

So, Ralphy boy, how does it feel to be the undisputed king of generics?

Eh? Ralph is far from generic. : D

ralph.png <--- Looks pretty generic to me.

You don't even have any skills, and your PCC is set at one. No supports either. sad.gif

*Headdesk*

Ralph supports with Nayru and shares a C with Link (because their supports are slow as hell) unless you get all side chapters you could make that to a B.

I can't argue about his skills or skillset though... : (

Something gives me the feeling he has high SPD. He charges out of the screen before you can get a word in. XD He without a doubt, has poor DEF and RES. He's defeated by Veran easily in the game, and he was possessed by her in the manga.

*Headdesk*

On the bright side, you do have reasonably good bases and your growth isn't half bad. The Hero class is pretty awesome to boot. Maybe one of these days I'll save the Wrath manual for you. Maybe.

Hm... I wonder if he can support with Maple, being magic types and all...

On second thought, you might not want to field them both. Maple acts like a magic-using pegasus knight which completely destroys whatever use Ralph could have had. Yeah, she has terrible SKL but that can be mended by the Beauty Egg. Sure that means A support with Link but it's not like any other support was worth it.

On second thought, you might not want to field them both. Maple acts like a magic-using pegasus knight which completely destroys whatever use Ralph could have had. Yeah, she has terrible SKL but that can be mended by the Beauty Egg. Sure that means A support with Link but it's not like any other support was worth it.

Creative thinking. Ralph uses a sword, however.

How strong do you think Din and Nayru would be?

I forgot to tell you something very irritating happened. I was freaked out by the sand worms two days ago, and pressed power by instinct. I turned the game back on to resume play. There were no files. As it turns out, I forgot to save. >_> I'm back at the same point, but...

For those of you who haven't seen it, this is the page that directs one to all the enemies of Phantom Hourglass, and subsequently: the sand worm. Click... If you dare. http://zeldawiki.org/Category:Enemies_in_The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Phantom_Hourglass

Ralph has worse STR growth, though. I honestly don't know why the creators made him have more MAG than STR! He's just like Lucia or Ronan!

You can either have Din (Dancer) or Nayru (Bard). People tend to get Nayru because she's a hard hitter and tends to 2RKO at most even though she has the worst speed in the game. A lot of people say she's overrated because her RES isn't very good, but hey Magic Bosses are rare and you wouldn't set her up against her weakness anyway.

But hell, Din is overrated too. Just because she doubles everything in sight doesn't mean she's any good. She's the opposite of Nayru, because of that she NEEDS the Staff of Seasons. Link would put that Staff to FAR better use, but you know the fanboys always going "OMG SHE'S SO STRONG, JUST GIVE HER THE 15 USE STAFF!!1".

Both of them can refresh units. Now Din is a better overall support unit (not as a fighter) HOWEVER there is a boss fight where she is trapped and pretty much forced to use her personal weapon, Gold Bangles. The thing about Gold Bangles is that it slows her down by a lot and keeps her from being able to refresh units when equipped. (So much for an enemy phase)

Both of them have high Luck growth, but it's not like they needed it. Both have a decent defense.

Ralph has worse STR growth, though. I honestly don't know why the creators made him have more MAG than STR! He's just like Lucia or Ronan!

You can either have Din (Dancer) or Nayru (Bard). People tend to get Nayru because she's a hard hitter and tends to 2RKO at most even though she has the worst speed in the game. A lot of people say she's overrated because her RES isn't very good, but hey Magic Bosses are rare and you wouldn't set her up against her weakness anyway.

But hell, Din is overrated too. Just because she doubles everything in sight doesn't mean she's any good. She's the opposite of Nayru, because of that she NEEDS the Staff of Seasons. Link would put that Staff to FAR better use, but you know the fanboys always going "OMG SHE'S SO STRONG, JUST GIVE HER THE 15 USE STAFF!!1".

Both of them can refresh units. Now Din is a better overall support unit (not as a fighter) HOWEVER there is a boss fight where she is trapped and pretty much forced to use her personal weapon, Gold Bangles. The thing about Gold Bangles is that it slows her down by a lot and keeps her from being able to refresh units when equipped. (So much for an enemy phase)

Both of them have high Luck growth, but it's not like they needed it. Both have a decent defense.

Chalis. You have a very creative mind. XD