FE4 THREAD

Fia

Rennac should be BAAAAAAAAANNNNEED

Also, I found Snow Storm's banning being rather unfair.

Banning a member who created a sock account for the sole purpose of trolling is unfair now? Really?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Drawing the triforce is so irritating... I do it just fine, but it isn't working!!!

lol

I had the same problem. Are you sure you're drawing it the right way?

Uh, Rei... There IS a western title for that series. It's "Blade of the Immortal".

By the way, Kuroi was a joke. He died within 2 chapters.

I know, but Blade of the Immortal just doesn't sound as right as The Inhabitant of the Infinity.

It's quite common to see badass dudes dying quickly.

Banning a member who created a sock account for the sole purpose of trolling is unfair now? Really?

I know that he did that for the trullz, but still, I would give the guy a suspension, not a perma-ban.

Drawing the triforce is so irritating... I do it just fine, but it isn't working!!!

lol

I am, but I was drawing the wrong thing. I got ahead of myself. I was supposed to draw an hourglass. XD

lol

I am, but I was drawing the wrong thing. I got ahead of myself. I was supposed to draw an hourglass. XD

*Instant Rimshot*

Edit: Oh it was an hourglass!

GODDAMNIT, RALPH! ENOUGH WITH THE ZELDA! WE'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT IT FOR WHAT, THREE DAYS NOW!?

*Huff huff huff*

I feel better.

GODDAMNIT, RALPH! ENOUGH WITH THE ZELDA! WE'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT IT FOR WHAT, THREE DAYS NOW!?

*Huff huff huff*

I feel better.

Zelda is awesome. She helps you sometimes. Unlike Peach.

*Huff huff huff*

I feel better.

If you do, can we keep talking about it? : D

Is it just me, or is Linebeck's attitude improving?

Nurse Blue wears either a long shirt and no pants to speak of or a really small dress.

THE IMAGERY, OH GOD THE IMAGERY !!

omg.gif

If you do, can we keep talking about it? : D

It improves so much that there is in fact a LinebeckxLink fandom.

Nurse Blue wears either a long shirt and no pants to speak of or a really small dress.

THE IMAGERY, OH GOD THE IMAGERY !!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v453/u2mrhankey/omg.gif

That's right, just keep it up. >:O

Zelda is awesome. She helps you sometimes. Unlike Peach.

She's still too dumb to prevent Ganon from capturing her despite having the Triforce of Wisdom.

It isn't just you.

@Ralph: No.

ANYWHO, I just can't see what was so badass about Kuroi. Yeah, he was a psycho who stitched the severed heads of his wife and some girl's mom to his shoulders, but there's more psychotic villain out there. And it's not like he killed them just because he wanted to, either...

All in all, Pious Augustus is still the bigger badass of the two.

Edited by Giorno Giovanna

ANYWHO, I just can't see what was so badass about Kuroi. Yeah, he was a psycho who stitched the severed heads of his wife and some girl's mom to his shoulders, but there's more psychotic villain out there. And it's not like he killed them just because he wanted to, either...

Some girl's mom happens to be the main character's mom.

It's not that he's badass, just that he's a sick bastard.

If you are looking for badassness, try Magatsu, Manji, Giyti,Anotsu...

Some girl's mom happens to be the main character's mom.

It's not that he's badass, just that he's a sick bastard.

If you are looking for badassness, try Magatsu, Manji, Giyti,Anotsu...

Pious still beats him there, too.

Touche... As for the badasses, yes., Manji is king of "Chop 'till you drop,then chop some more." I'm actually quite curious as to the abilities of some of the others, too.

Someone should totally make a crossover fighting game with the characters from Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X, Blade of the Immortal, and so on. I'd love to see how a fight between Saito Hajime and Manji would turn out...

Hey.

Greetings FE4 THREAD.

After finally deciding to join the party here at Serenes Forest, I felt this would be a splendid time to express my gratitude to you all. You see, this summer while I should have been doing my assignments for my Honors/AP classes this year, you all kept me distracted by major “wtfs?” and, as some might put it, “lolz”. So, to keep it short, thank you FE4 THREAD. Thank you.

…Now I’m getting emotional. I just hope that one day my aspirations will have been enough to get me on the same level as you guys. As a matter of fact, I will be pleased if I can manage to be half as brilliant as you all.

I have no life. :wub::wub:

Greetings.

Welcome, Nanna. :wub:

What is the last thing that happened when Fia RP'd as Nanna...? :awesome:

I RP'ed as Hilda for the very first time, forcing Nanna and her husband/father to leave Jugdral.

Then what happened next is missing from the history books due to time warp.

I know that he did that for the trullz, but still, I would give the guy a suspension, not a perma-ban.

It's a good thing you aren't the staff then.

Touche... As for the badasses, yes., Manji is king of "Chop 'till you drop,then chop some more." I'm actually quite curious as to the abilities of some of the others, too.

Someone should totally make a crossover fighting game with the characters from Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X, Blade of the Immortal, and so on. I'd love to see how a fight between Saito Hajime and Manji would turn out...

Shira is worse than Kuroi though.And goddamn, if you DARE to like him(not as a villain, like himself),you are some kind of psycho.

Manji still has limitations.

I dunno, Rurouni Kenshin dudes are more cheaper, with those techniques and shit.

Shira is worse than Kuroi though.And goddamn, if you DARE to like him(not as a villain, like himself),you are some kind of psycho.

Manji still has limitations.

I dunno, Rurouni Kenshin dudes are more cheaper, with those techniques and shit.

Kuroi is basically like Yoshi... Yosh... Kira, but with heads instead of hands. And Kira comes across as a more psycho character (Of course, he had more time to develop, but...)

As shown by his "Go find my legs" comment after killing Kuroi.

And healing almost any wound Claymore-stle isn't? I think it'd be fairly even. And that's before you add stuff like Samurai 7...