FE4 THREAD

Fia

I see Da Woes is still trying to view the board.

<3

<3

Sadly, it's true...

I know. I've read part of that abomination.

You realize that non-Japanese FE4 players are a minority, right?

Wut

Edited by Musashi

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Da Woes is still trying to view the board.

lol?

<3

<3

I know. I've read part of that abomination.

Stop reading in Chapter 2. It's just too much for me.

You realize that non-Japanese FE4 players are a minority, right?

Hence why I said this:

Listen to this guy. FE4 is quite overrated. Ok, it's nowhere as overrated as FE7, but still.

Because I'm well aware of the fact that more people hype FE7 than FE4, despite FE4 being better than FE7.

Of course, FE5 is better than both.

Oh, Hi Fia! :wub:

Edited by White Luster Soldier

lol?

He keeps trying to access the board even though he's banned.

<3

<3

Last one for now.

Stop reading in Chapter 2. It's just too much for me.

I couldn't even get that far. :(

lol?

He keeps trying to access the board even though he's banned.

Ah yes.

<3

Last one for now.

<3

;__;

I couldn't even get that far. :(

I see. Understandable.

Edited by Fia

Alright. It's time to go play Street Fighter III and get my ass handed to me by the AI. Wish me luck.

Best of luck.

*banned*

And 8 children~

8D

And loving it <3 <3 <3

8DDDDDDDD

Also chapter 2x, stats report:

Leaf: 2-86

Fin: 8-35: 29 HP, 8 Str, 1 Mag, 9 Skl, 12 Spd, 6 Luk, 8 Def, 9 Bld, 8 Mov

Othin: 3-17: 29 HP, 6 Str, 1 Mag, 8 Skl, 10 Spd, 5 Luk, 4 Def, 11 Bld, 7 Mov

Halvan: 4-19: 30 HP, 8 Str, 0 Mag, 8 Skl, 9 Spd, 4 Luk, 7 Def, 13 Bld, 6 Mov

Eyvel: 12-03

Dagda: 7-90: 44 HP, 15 Str, 1 Mag, 11 Skl, 12 Spd ( ring <3 ), 2 Luk, 10 Def, 15 Bld, 6 Mov

Marty: 2-33: 33 HP, 10 Str, 0 Mag, 0 Skl, 0 Spd, 6 Luk, 6 Def, 16 Bld, 5 Mov

Ronan: 1-39

Tanya: 1-37

Alright. It's time to go play Street Fighter III and get my ass handed to me by the AI. Wish me luck.

Who do you play as?

I play the JJBA fighting game once in a while. The only one who really beats the crap out of me is Dio as the endgame boss >_>

I main New Kakyoin. Matrix shades~

Edited by Dio

Because I'm well aware of the fact that more people hype FE7 than FE4, despite FE4 being better than FE7.

Of course, FE5 is better than both.

To each his own.

Indeed! Of course, in some folks opinion, Sacred Stones was the best! In the end, how good a game is depends solely on opinion. Well, it helps if there are some flaws that are straight up obvious. I LOVE Fire Emblem 7 and it's maps while Fire Emblem 4's maps were much too big for my taste. It makes the areas of the various countries seem much, much less personable and easier to recognize. That's just me, it differs from everyone!

<3

8DDDDDDDDDDDDD

>__<

<3

8DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

◦Reading this fanfic is like activating a machine that fires cement blocks at your forehead. Each time you hit the "next chapter" button, the impact nearly knocks you from your seat and threatens to turn your brain into chunky salsa. Yet you keep pushing that button, partly out of the knowledge that (assuming you survive) you can only emerge stronger after this ordeal, partly out of respect for the twisted craftsmanship behind the hideous construct, and partly out of the mistaken belief that the next cement block couldn't possibly hurt as bad as the last one.

Hmm... Chunky salsa *drools*

Makes me want to read it.

<3

8DDDDDDDDDDDDD

>__<

<3

8DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

◦Reading this fanfic is like activating a machine that fires cement blocks at your forehead. Each time you hit the "next chapter" button, the impact nearly knocks you from your seat and threatens to turn your brain into chunky salsa. Yet you keep pushing that button, partly out of the knowledge that (assuming you survive) you can only emerge stronger after this ordeal, partly out of respect for the twisted craftsmanship behind the hideous construct, and partly out of the mistaken belief that the next cement block couldn't possibly hurt as bad as the last one.

Hmm... Chunky salsa *drools*

Makes me want to read it.

Oh, are you talking about some sort of fanfiction that combines both Twilight and Naruto into....say...Fire Emblem or other stuff you and I actually care about.

Oh, are you talking about some sort of fanfiction that combines both Twilight and Naruto into....say...Fire Emblem or other stuff you and I actually care about.

From what I read on that TvTropes article above in one of Fia's posts, it looks like Harry Potter got Twilighted.

This said...MCR, sex, dark imagery, swearing, other crap...sounds like every day emo life to me.

From what I read on that TvTropes article above in one of Fia's posts, it looks like Harry Potter got Twilighted.

This said...MCR, sex, dark imagery, swearing, other crap...sounds like every day emo life to me.

Goffik, get it right.