• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Giving Adan all of the rings means no weapon for Adan.

He didn't abuse Gandolf... He was playing with the army of bandits in the forest for a while. : D

His inventory filled with one sword and the rest rings, then : /

Jamka's crew? Man, there's probably a fortune for him right there that I haven't thought about : /

Edited by etellerannet(n+1)

You forgot to mention that Adan has suck speed and is annoying as hell to train. Leg ring goes to Sylvia so Sigurd has a chance at getting Tyrfing.

How is getting the Tierfing hard? Just kill off the Armor Knights and you're good.

But whatever, I just do what I want to do! I have a soft spot for Knights. (thanks to Oswin)

Is it Metallica or Iron Maiden who cover Whiskey in the Jar?

Metallica, but I guess it was already answered.

Does the US VH1 have the Signal Boy promo?

Im going to punch every single FUCKING one of you in the FUCKING face because I FUCKING feel like it because this is a FUCKING spam topic in a FUCKING spam thread that doesn't have enough FUCKING SPAM!!! And I'll bet $10 Lord Glenn is going to pop-up and warn me for using the word FUCK and hurting people's feelings. :D

Im going to punch every single FUCKING one of you in the FUCKING face because I FUCKING feel like it because this is a FUCKING spam topic in a FUCKING spam thread that doesn't have enough FUCKING SPAM!!! And I'll bet $10 Lord Glenn is going to pop-up and warn me for using the word FUCK and hurting people's feelings. :D

STOP FUCKING!

There is no spam here. Let me redirect you elsewhere : D

YOU DID BOTH OF THEM, RAN TO AIRA AND BOUNCED BACK TO LACHESIS. AND APPARENTLY SYLVIA SAID SOMETHING TOO, BUT NO ONE BELIEVES HER ANYMORE.

IT'S NOT MY FAULT, I HAD FAMILY ISSUES TT_TT

Ouch, sucks to be you kid.

;_;

OK, NOT REALLY.

BUT WHY DID YOU LOOKED AFTER ME?

BECAUSE YOU WERE A GOOD FRIEND! I THOUGHT LEX IS A PRETTY COOL GUY EH HAS SOME MINOR FAMILY ISSUES, IS 1337 AND DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING.

I WANTED TO BE LIKE YOU

Edited by Azel

BECAUSE YOU WERE A GOOD FRIEND! I THOUGHT LEX IS A PRETTY COOL GUY EH HAS SOME MINOR FAMILY ISSUES, IS 1337 AND DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING.

I WANTED TO BE LIKE YOU

I AM AFRAID, YOU KNOW, OF NOT GETTING LOVE, THAT'S WHY SO MUCH MEANINGLESS SEX!

T________________T