• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is 100% pure unadulturated GAR. No, really. Spinning really does make everything manlier.

I remember one guy at an anime, I think it was Excel Saga, doing a corkscrew jump, just to land badly(breakin his feet), then falling backwards, smashing the back of his head onto the wall...

That's good to hear. Switching tabs between gaia and here is tough.

Awww *hugs* ; ;

:3 lol

I think I am a bad person, never played any Zelda other than LttP or OoT, and actually only beat LttP

*hugs*

OoT is quite literally the most overrated game in history. And that's saying alot with Halo out there.

Mind you, I still like Zelda. Twilight Princess and LttP were the best in the series though, IIRC.

Also, Majora's Mask >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OOT.

Now, no more Zelda today. We've hit the Zelda limit.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is 100% pure unadulturated GAR. No, really. Spinning really does make everything manlier.

I remember one guy at an anime, I think it was Excel Saga, doing a corkscrew jump, just to land badly(breakin his feet), then falling backwards, smashing the back of his head onto the wall...

Parody. It's EXCEL SAGA, after all.

Excel Saga is awesome.

Why do you thing Gyro uses the Spin in Speed Ball Run instead of Hammon, or doesn't give a damn about having a Stand or not?

http://021.deviantart.com/gallery/#Gurren-Lagann

:3 lol

I think I am a bad person, never played any Zelda other than LttP or OoT, and actually only beat LttP

*hugs*

: D It's nearing the end of that stupid event and everyone wants exp.

You played the games that are of the top 3 or 4 of the series. Play Majora's Mask and Wind Waker though. *shot*

*hug*

OoT is quite literally the most overrated game in history. And that's saying alot with Halo out there.

Mind you, I still like Zelda. Twilight Princess and LttP were the best in the series though, IIRC.

Also, Majora's Mask >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OOT.

FF7, was treated like Jesus' 3rd coming, around '97.

LINK ON A TRAIN BBQ.

Spinning your cards don't make the act manlier as well.

Excel Saga is awesome.

Didn't really like most of it tbh.

Excel (the character) is too idiotic for my tastes.

"Was?"

Edited by TheEnd

Excel Saga is awesome.

I find them as amusing. Gotta love the dog. Awesome ED.

Excel Saga is awesome.

I find them as amusing. Gotta love the dog. Awesome ED.

The final opening and ending make the series.

: D It's nearing the end of that stupid event and everyone wants exp.

You played the games that are of the top 3 or 4 of the series. Play Majora's Mask and Wind Waker though. *shot*

*hug*

Everybody wants to rule the world, after all

I can't play WW. Don't have money not even for a PS2 *dies*

Cutecutecute *hugs*

Excel Saga is awesome.

"Was?"

The honor goes to Halo now.

Problem is, OoT is STILL treated like God actually coming down to Earth himself. It's really, REALLY over the top.

Everybody wants to rule the world, after all

I can't play WW. Don't have money not even for a PS2 *dies*

Cutecutecute *hugs*

Very true, but my assassins are very kind to me, they even tell me when I'm dead. : D

You don't have $20 for the Game Cube and $40 for Wind Waker? *bad joke, I apologize* D: Aww... but why a PS2?

you're so kind ;; *hugs*

Very true, but my assassins are very kind to me, they even tell me when I'm dead. : D

You don't have $20 for the Game Cube and $40 for Wind Waker? *bad joke, I apologize* D: Aww... but why a PS2?

you're so kind ;; *hugs*

That's........polite

Things aren't that cheap around here, and PS2 is like the cheapest console in the whole damn world./halfhyperbole

You're getting a little red, girl *hugs*

That's........polite

Things aren't that cheap around here, and PS2 is like the cheapest console in the whole damn world./halfhyperbole

Quite so. I just arranged my own assassination now for them... poor things, the whole thing ends today.

If that's true, I wonder what good games are for PS2. D:

*breaths* I thought I was turning purple o: *hugs*

That's........polite

Quite so. I just arranged my own assassination now for them... poor things, the whole thing ends today.

Any game Hideo Kojima ever touched.

The world ends with you?

Well, at least around here where I live, the PS2 is pretty cheap.

You are turning Jeigan? *hugs*

Shadow of the Colossus.

Also God of War, but it's a bit too violent. Also DMC

THANK YOU!!!1

At least Halo doesn't get as much hype as OoT (or FF7) thanks to all the serious PC FPS players and Metroid Fans. There is hardly anyone who doesn't hype OoT or FF7.

Shadow of the Colossus.

Also, need to ask about Dennou Coil.

Metal Gear Solid 2

Ratchet and Clank

Sly Cooper

Kingdom Hearts