FE4 THREAD

Fia

Welcome to Black Mesa.

Position: Security Officer

Prime Priority: Preservation of lab equipment.

Secondary Priority: Welfare of Science Personal.

Low Priority: Personal Safety.

Black Mesa, Nothing expendable... Except you.

Did you made that up or was it somewhere in the Half Life game?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

People don't seem to like fish. They're slithery and slimy, and they have eyes on either side of their pointy little heads—which is weird, to say the least. Plus, the small ones nibble at your feet when you're swimming, and the big ones—well, the big ones will bite your face off if Jaws is anything to go by.

Of course, if you look at it another way, what all this really means is that fish need to fire their PR guy—stat. Whoever was in charge of creating a positive image for fish needs to go right back to working on the Britney Spears account and leave our scaly little friends alone. You've done enough damage, buddy. We've got it from here. And we're going to start by retiring the old name for good. When your name can also be used as a verb that means driving a hook through your head, it's time for a serious image makeover. And who could possibly want to put a hook through a sea kitten?

Fuck you, PETA.

Welcome to Black Mesa.

Position: Security Officer

Prime Priority: Preservation of lab equipment.

Secondary Priority: Welfare of Science Personal.

Low Priority: Personal Safety.

Black Mesa, Nothing expendable... Except you.

Did you made that up or was it somewhere in the Half Life game?

Half Life: Blue Shift

It's in the opening credits that no one pays attention to.

What should I do with 9999 rupeees? I finally found out how to sell treasure, and now I'm truly loaded.

Buy a different game.

Edited by Miss Meow

Still in Act II trying to find the temple for the second Staff part and also solving the eclipse thing.

It should be in the Viper Temple, which is in the Valley of the Snakes, after the Lost City.

Since there's no roads in Act 2, I tend to stay close to the walls. You get to see where's the next area pretty fast. It also works like that for the first few areas of Act 4 btw.

Edited by Dio

Arcane Sanctuary here.

Let's see how far my melee Sorc goes; her low HP is just...

Still in Act II trying to find the temple for the second Staff part and also solving the eclipse thing.

It should be in the Viper Temple, which is in the Valley of the Snakes, after the Lost City.

Since there's no roads in Act 2, I tend to stay close to the walls. You get to see where's the next area pretty fast. It also works like that for the first few areas of Act 4 btw.

I like to explore the entire maps.

Edited by TheEnd

I found the path to the Valley of Snakes, but I was currently exploring the (I think it is called) "Old Underground" in the Lost City when my game crashed. =___=

I found the path to the Valley of Snakes, but I was currently exploring the (I think it is called) "Old Underground" in the Lost City when my game crashed. =___=

And that is why D2's "save only when you quit! :D" system sucks completely.