FE4 THREAD

Fia

Celice is a man. It may be hard to tell, but he does have a penis down there... somewhere.

Inflation!Corple is as gay as his father (Holyn preferably), and has blond hair to boot.

Inflation!Skasaha is as ... ... ... (Levin preferably in most cases), You know, I think I'll take Roddlevan.

Shota form, durr

D:

.........I think I'll...get some sleep...my heart is...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it done? ;;

SHOW ME YA MOVES

Please.

Very well then. Just remember, you asked for it.

You see, Sety is truly a terrible character. Oh sure, he's a powerful unit with his good stats and possible lolsety tome, but the actual substance of his character is bad, bad, bad. Let's think about this for a moment; Sety is only sixteen or seventeen, yet he's portrayed as a heroic and wonderful leader. He's also handsome and confident and the wielder of the legendary Holsety spell. Ugh, gag me. Sety is a prime example of Gary Stu wankery. And about that Holsety tome: What did Sety ever do to earn that? Not a damn thing, that's what. The only reason he can use it is because of who his daddy was and not because he himself is anything special. Sety Stu is pathetic.

I'll be almost serious for a moment ^^

The only flaw with Sety (and this is also a flaw with most others) IMO is his age. He should have been somewhere 27-33 and it would fit nicely. I'd enjoy the logic more if the gap between gens had been 30 years.

Shota form, durr

D:

Your heart is what?

I don't know... after that statement, it began to hurt...to cause a lot of pain...

I'll be almost serious for a moment ^^

The only flaw with Sety (and this is also a flaw with most others) IMO is his age. He should have been somewhere 27-33 and it would fit nicely. I'd enjoy the logic more if the gap between gens had been 30 years.

That seems reasonable.

I don't know... after that statement, it began to hurt...to cause a lot of pain...

What statement?

You see, Sety is truly a terrible character. Oh sure, he's a powerful unit with his good stats and possible lolsety tome, but the actual substance of his character is bad, bad, bad. Let's think about this for a moment; Sety is only sixteen or seventeen, yet he's portrayed as a heroic and wonderful leader. He's also handsome and confident and the wielder of the legendary Holsety spell. Ugh, gag me. Sety is a prime example of Gary Stu wankery. And about that Holsety tome: What did Sety ever do to earn that? Not a damn thing, that's what. The only reason he can use it is because of who his daddy was and not because he himself is anything special. Sety Stu is pathetic.

Now for Hawk. Hawk may be the parallel same as Sety but they are far from being the same. Hawk has no holy blood to speak of but he does hold his own exceptionally well. Even though he knows he could die against the Dragon Knights of Thracia, he still stands his ground and allows everyone to escape while he holds an entire army. Sety can't do that. The Dragon Knights are afraid of him. Sety's role of a decoy fails, and the army avoids him and kills all of the civilians who would have been safer had he not told them to go away from his castle. Did I mention Hawk looks better?

D:

=o

Oops...

Now for Hawk. Hawk may be the parallel same as Sety but they are far from being the same. Hawk has no holy blood to speak of but he does hold his own exceptionally well. Even though he knows he could die against the Dragon Knights of Thracia, he still stands his ground and allows everyone to escape while he holds an entire army. Sety can't do that. The Dragon Knights are afraid of him. Sety's role of a decoy fails, and the army avoids him and kills all of the civilians who would have been safer had he not told them to go away from his castle. Did I mention Hawk looks better?

*sniff* I'm so proud. :')

She prefers...........................Roddlevan...cursedpaaaainnn

That's it? ._.

She prefers...........................Roddlevan...cursedpaaaainnn

;^;

Gah....

I have a soft spot for substitutes! D: Except Sharlow.

Between Roddlevan and Skasaha is a tough call! Then it's between Radney and Lakche, and I don't have any attachment to Lakche whatsoever so...

I had a good teacher. :'D

Skasaha is invisible.

Between Roddlevan and Skasaha is a tough call! Then it's between Radney and Lakche, and I don't have any attachment to Lakche whatsoever so...

....I'm dying........

I had a good teacher. :'D

If only Nini would listen to him... .__.

Skasaha is invisible.

....I'm dying........

Only 1/3 drawn in the first post picture. :')