FE4 THREAD

Fia

what

I still don't want you to become dependent on pills, even if they are just sugar.

No wonder why I still feel like crap.

Thank you.

You need, 5 HOUR ENERGY! :awesome:

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*Sniff* You continue to make me proud. :')

I, I am honored. :'D

And crying. Lots of that.

I had to stop playing for a bit and then get back to it. Damn that key. It didn't get easier in TP either.

No wonder why I still feel like crap.

Thank you.

Try a smoothie.

You need, 5 HOUR ENERGY! :awesome:

Nobody drinks that stuff. Nobody.

I've met one or two people who have. Isn't that shit supposed to be terrible for you?

I've had a little bit too much

All of the people start to rush.

Start to rush babe.

How does he twist the dance?

Can't find my drink or man.

Where are my keys, I lost my phone.

What's go-ing out on the floor?

I love this record baby, but I can't see straight anymore.

Keep it cool what's the name of this club?

I can't remember but it's alright, alright.

Just dance.

Just entered the Water Temple. I feel this weird sort of veneration, I guess. This is it. This is that dungeon everyone talks about.

And everyone hates.

You'll love it.

Anyway, 8x done, with a very funny ending.

Leaf: 10-84, no level ups

Othin: 9-85: 37 HP (Hezul scroll ftw), 9 Str, 1 Mag, 12 Skl, 14 Spd, 10 Luk, 6 Def, 11 Bld, 7 Mov

Halvan: 7-22: 33 HP, 11 Str, 0 Mag, 9 Skl, 11 Spd, 5 Luk, 7 Def, 15 Bld, 6 Mov

Dagda: 11-32: 46 HP, 16 Str, 2 Mag, 13 Skl, 14 Spd, 2 Luk, 10 Def, 15 Bld, 7 Mov

Saphy: 7-95: 18 HP, 1 Str, 10 Mag, 10 Skl, 11 Spd, 9 Luk, 0 Def, 3 Bld, 5 Mov

Shiva: 8-92: 28 HP, 9 Str, 0 Mag, 13 Skl, 15 Spd, 9 Luk, 6 Def, 9 Bld, 7 Mov (YES!)

Rivis: 10-30: 26 HP, 8 Str, 1 Mag, 7 Skl, 15 Spd, 5 Luk (ring), 6 Def, 8 Bld, 5 Mov

Tanya: 3-65: 21 HP, 3 Str, 3 Mag, 8 Skl, 11 Spd, 7 Luk, 3 Der, 4 Bld, 6 Mov

Gomez is known to be one of the hardest bosses of the entire series, and it did took me some time to beat him since I couldn't use magic ( no Asvel, Leaf getting doubled, Fire Sword in my inventory ). Therefore, Dagda smacked him with the Hero Axe and Othin Wrathed him with a Pugi to bring him down a notch.

On another enemy turn however, he attacks Othin, gets Wrathed back, ACTIVATES RE-MOVE, attacks Othin again, and gets the final crit in the face. It was awesome.

Try a smoothie.

Don't need. Your intention of trying to impend me from being addicted to those pills is pretty nice. And would work better than anything.

Gomez is known to be one of the hardest bosses of the entire series, and it did took me some time to beat him since I couldn't use magic ( no Asvel, Leaf getting doubled, Fire Sword in my inventory ). Therefore, Dagda smacked him with the Hero Axe and Othin Wrathed him with a Pugi to bring him down a notch.

On another enemy turn however, he attacks Othin, gets Wrathed back, ACTIVATES RE-MOVE, attacks Othin again, and gets the final crit in the face. It was awesome.

The trick I found to making Gomez simple is to never let him equip his bow. If you do, somebody will be in danger no matter what when attempting to attack him regardless of rescue tactics.

As long as he has an axe equipped, I could Asvel him from afar safely, then rescue Asvel out of the way so that he doesn't equip the bow. The equivalent of this would be to Puji him to death.

Just entered the Water Temple. I feel this weird sort of veneration, I guess. This is it. This is that dungeon everyone talks about.

And everyone hates.

You'll love it.

Anyway, 8x done, with a very funny ending.

Leaf: 10-84, no level ups

Othin: 9-85: 37 HP (Hezul scroll ftw), 9 Str, 1 Mag, 12 Skl, 14 Spd, 10 Luk, 6 Def, 11 Bld, 7 Mov

Halvan: 7-22: 33 HP, 11 Str, 0 Mag, 9 Skl, 11 Spd, 5 Luk, 7 Def, 15 Bld, 6 Mov

Dagda: 11-32: 46 HP, 16 Str, 2 Mag, 13 Skl, 14 Spd, 2 Luk, 10 Def, 15 Bld, 7 Mov

Saphy: 7-95: 18 HP, 1 Str, 10 Mag, 10 Skl, 11 Spd, 9 Luk, 0 Def, 3 Bld, 5 Mov

Shiva: 8-92: 28 HP, 9 Str, 0 Mag, 13 Skl, 15 Spd, 9 Luk, 6 Def, 9 Bld, 7 Mov (YES![/Captain Falcon])

Rivis: 10-30: 26 HP, 8 Str, 1 Mag, 7 Skl, 15 Spd, 5 Luk (ring), 6 Def, 8 Bld, 5 Mov

Tanya: 3-65: 21 HP, 3 Str, 3 Mag, 8 Skl, 11 Spd, 7 Luk, 3 Der, 4 Bld, 6 Mov

Awesome indeed. As Captain Falcon would say, YES! He goes from being HARD to making himself look like a total joke. XD

The trick I found to making Gomez simple is to never let him equip his bow. If you do, somebody will be in danger no matter what when attempting to attack him regardless of rescue tactics.

As long as he has an axe equipped, I could Asvel him from afar safely, then rescue Asvel out of the way so that he doesn't equip the bow. The equivalent of this would be to Puji him to death.

This should go for most bosses of his kind ( never moves, strong 1 range and weaker 2 range ).

However, seeing as I had nothing to attack him magically with and since most of my powerhouses could barely scratch him...

Awesome indeed. As Captain Falcon would say, YES! He goes from being HARD to making himself look like a total joke. XD

Remove can bite you in the ass. Too much offense can lead to one's demise.

For instance, take FE 10's 3-6 with all the laguz. If you manage to kill laguz after laguz, but they still hit you, you will get killed pretty easily since you don't block them.

Edited by Dio

However, seeing as I had nothing to attack him magically with and since most of my powerhouses could barely scratch him...
and Othin Wrathed him with a Pugi to bring him down a notch.
Couldn't you just crit him to death? Or does even that not do enough damage?
So freaking true.

I remember seeing Gomes I was like damn a tough boss this early? Yeah its possible to crit him to death if you do actually hit him.

Edited by Jason W.

This should go for most bosses of his kind ( never moves, strong 1 range and weaker 2 range ).

For instance, take FE 10's 3-6 with all the laguz. If you manage to kill laguz after laguz, but they still hit you, you will get killed pretty easily since you don't block them.

True indeed.

You are welcome! maybe

Also, what Nini would look like had he given in and been Sara's maid: Cecilia: Rune Factory 2

: D D: why?

Would look pretty cute~

How many big plays have you done, Chalis?

I just did four, and now I have a golden chimney! happy.gif

Plays?

Uhh... let me check what the ship has...

It's fun enough, albeit irritating at first. You know where you can see the big plays catalogued, right?

If only Nini would listen to him... .__.

I'm beginning to think that Nini is a lost cause. :(

I wonder if I should defend him due to him being my brother...

*sister

You also are rivals.

I say Nini's a lost cause.

Only on the concept of Sara. I guess I shoud defend hi--HER. So what is she a lost cause on?

Nini is not an infection. Yet.

You already are.

No! I shall stay me!

Delusional, just like Ninji.

*Also hugs*

You already are.

No! I shall stay me!

Fight it, Lux. There may yet be hope for you.

I'm having trouble remembering what it was like before! Who was I?! What is my naaaame?! ;____;

Your name is Ninji, subject #2

Also, what Nini would look like had he given in and been Sara's maid: Cecilia: Rune Factory 2

Nobody loves you people.

Jesus is a pretty cool guy eh? Dies for our sins and doesn't afraid of anything.

... You mean Optimus Prime, right?